Edision OS Mega arriving tomorrow!!! Need some assistance pls

I desperately need some help please. I received my Edision OS Mega box today and flashed it with WilloBuild-OpenViX-5.0.series-OS-Mega.zip

I have followed all the instructions and inserted the details for a VM test line in the newcamd.list file. However, I cannot get any channels to appear.

When i do i can in the autobouquestsmaker i get an error that says cannot read data.

I desperately need some help please. I received my Edision OS Mega box today and flashed it with WilloBuild-OpenViX-5.0.series-OS-Mega.zip

I have followed all the instructions and inserted the details for a VM test line in the newcamd.list file. However, I cannot get any channels to appear.

When i do i can in the autobouquestsmaker i get an error that says cannot read data.
As above correct net id? also disable tuners not in use

I am located in North West London (Harrow) - where can i find my correct net ID? and where do i need to input this ID? I've seen a couple of places where it can be input
There's a list of Net ids in my set up guide in my signature strip

Sorry to jump in

Sorry to jump in on this, but I have just received my new os mega, and need to know if I need a f connection to be able to plug in my vermin cable, or does it just plug in one of the other inputs! Thanks

99% sure you need a n F connector for the cable input, dont think you can connect it to the threaded connection on the combi tuner as that is for sat

no worries enjoy your box, i am really pleased with my OS mega

You can get the connectors at B&Q or maplins if you have one near by and are desperate, cost a bit more than online but not bank breaking

no worries enjoy your box, i am really pleased with my OS mega

You can get the connectors at B&Q or maplins if you have one near by and are desperate, cost a bit more than online but not bank breaking
Screw fix have them too, so will pop down tomorrow! May I ask what image you are using, thought I might try willosbuild!!

It's easy enough with willobuild just need to change your netid to your local one for the cable tuner and sat area for the Sat tuner. I think willo includes some instructions with the download

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Willo includes your plug in now dsayers I believe

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Hi guys, have now flashed my box with willowbuild, I have fta channels but can't get sly channels! Not even blank ones!! Done the scans, set regions, is there something I'm missing? Thanks

Back