England games at Euro2020

But we have have qualified for next round, positive thinking required, the glass is half full. Lol

If we can stuff the czechs on Tuesday we will go on to win it! COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(well we probably won't but lets get behind the boys and show faith)

Its depressing how England are in tournaments.

Sancho and grealish should be starting. Kane should be dropped and for goodness sake stop with that damn 2 holding midfielders.

Negative tactics, negative team selection from a very negative coach but he's going lead the team to glory at the world Cup next year I guess :sneaky:
Completely agree. Rash Ford should be starting too

Completely agree. Rash Ford should be starting too
Nah Rashford is way off the pace, he's a dreadful finisher and ended the season carrying an injury and looks well out of sorts, I'd leave him on the bench.

Thought Sancho was the dogs doo daahs yet hes a non starter, injured?

Played 3 won 2 drawn 1 top of the group, what's not to like :smiley::smiley:
We can peak as we progress, come on ENGLAND!!!!

Knowing we will have to face a decent team somewhere along the road who do you want as our next opponents?
I think our next opponents will be Portugal, France or the Germans.

I wouldn’t fancy our chances against any of them but I would prefer Portugal.
2-1 Kane and Ronny to score

we need to up our game if we want to win the next match,

I dont see that happening :LOL: :LOL:

Germany might not be the same side like some years ago but believe they will just have that extra to get over the line. Portugal will be tough also but I think England have a better chance coming with a result in that game.

we need to up our game if we want to win the next match,
yes definitely but we are compact and hard to beat, if Southgate picks the right players to do the job we are in with a good chance I think
too much doom and gloom surrounding England, smile, believe and get behind the team, come on ENGLAND!

yes definitely but we are compact and hard to beat, if Southgate picks the right players to do the job we are in with a good chance I think
too much doom and gloom surrounding England, smile, believe and get behind the team, come on ENGLAND!
I agree, we have the team to do well,

Germany or Portugal, good sides but not unbeatable, we need to up our game, not be negative and scared of them, and push forward the game to the opposition.

Two really good games.

Kept changing to both games lol.

Very unlucky Hungary so close to the knockout stages. Been a credit to the tournament.

Germany do seem suseptable and England of course has a chance. Will be a good game I think for sure.

50/50 game, even with England having home advantage, both teams will be looking to improve with the start of the knock out stage, a quarter final tie with either Sweden or Ukraine awaits the winner, so a bit of an incentive there for the winner, be it England or Germany.

Back