England vaccine passport plans ditched

Medication lowers blood pressure which results in the unhealthy person living longer. Same with any medication. The aim is to prolong life and prevent damage. You didn't answer why we have things like this in place if they want people dead earlier? You waffled on about a person being unhealthy and stated they'd live until old age if they got in shape like the Gov constantly advises people to do as I explained in my previous post.

So you believe Covid doesn't exists?
People with the virus were told to isolate. Everyone else were told they could go out to exercise right from the very beginning. I never said anywhere that our rights haven't been "taken away", you're imagining things again. But at present there are no restrictions in place. You don't have to wear a mask, we aren't in lockdown and this thread is about the vaccine passport being scrapped. We're not living in a dictatorship are we..

By not banning smoking you have freedom to harm yourself like with any unhealthy lifestyle same as drinking/eating crap etc. They took away the right to do it to others in public places as they should. I fail to see what I didn't answer? Whereas you still haven't explained why they prolong life every single day if they want us dead earlier.

Delusional. I can't even be bothered to reply to this. But I've quoted so you can come back and tell us you were right when this happens 😆.

Erm ... What's this then..

I honestly think you talk so much crap that you cannot keep up with your own conspiracy theories. You literally stated that it was a problem that people are dying at an older age on average on the previous page. As for the passports read the title of this thread.
Maybe they will do another U-turn on them and if they do then we'll deal with that then. But I aren't debating with what you think might happen when it's clear your imagination is on another level.

Again delusional. But quoted so you can come back and gloat when the system takes away people's food because they won't vaccinate.

Admin not Moderator 😋. You'll be back much sooner no doubt as you can't help yourself, and no you won't be banned for an opinion. Especially when they're so entertaining.

I like to see what level of nuts we're dealing with. I don't personally trust the Gov and don't watch the media as it's all propaganda nowadays. It's never on in my house. But people like this should be debated and shown up for how far gone they are. I'm surprised he even owns a phone to be able to come in here a spew such bs considering he"ll know he's being tracked with his location and his messages are being watched. Then there's 5g giving him Cancer etc 🤪..

You really like riling up people don't you.

Too much social media you been using it seems with all these insane theories your coming out with.

Absolute joke in the first instance. If all the pussys scared of a needle got vaccinated we'd have never needed a passport in the first place.

Do we make the same fuss with the flu jab?? Do we see millions growing a 3rd head ??, listen up:

Get real,
Get jabbed,
Stop moaning,
Do some reading up on how the vaccine works instead of moaning. Im sick to the back teeth of it all. The same people screamed for a solution are the gobsh1tes who won't get jabbed.

Those idiots who don't I hope it cleans you out one day and sticks you in hospital at some point.
I've lost 3 relatives to Covid so it makes me sick listening folk moan about a tiny needle.

Get a grip

Rant over

Absolute joke in the first instance. If all the pussys scared of a needle got vaccinated we'd have never needed a passport in the first place.

Do we make the same fuss with the flu jab?? Do we see millions growing a 3rd head ??, listen up:

Get real,
Get jabbed,
Stop moaning,
Do some reading up on how the vaccine works instead of moaning. Im sick to the back teeth of it all. The same people screamed for a solution are the gobsh1tes who won't get jabbed.

Those idiots who don't I hope it cleans you out one day and sticks you in hospital at some point.
I've lost 3 relatives to Covid so it makes me sick listening folk moan about a tiny needle.

Get a grip

Rant over

Had lost my uncle last year also to Covid and also a few family friends also.

No matter what you and I and others say won't me a shred of difference.

Those that have these warped theories will continue to spread it as the actual narrative. Wont work though as most have a clear idea what is the fact and what is fantasy.

I'd say that vaccine passports are still very much on the table and being considered extremely seriously by the UK government.

There's just so much going on, and happening so fast...........it will not be long now before we'll be getting stopped and hearing "Your papers!"

Proposal for mandatory COVID certification in a Plan B scenario

I believe itsncoming into force in Mid-october in Scotland.

Only a matter of time till it happens I'm England also.

Back