EPG Dissapears After Few Days of Importing

If the hdd is initialised you don't need usb.
Go to epgimporter /settings
In there you have the option to save to internal flash or to usb or hdd
I'm out now so can't send any further information
Yep, i found it....sorry i was only looking at the "EPG Import Configuration" as opposed to the "EPG Settings". I have now configured it to save in my Ext HDD. I will watch it for some days and see how it goes. Meanwhile, see current settings below and let me know if they are ok.

Attachments

• EPG Import Configuration_1.jpg
    EPG Import Configuration_1.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 9
  • EPG Import Configuration_2.jpg
    EPG Import Configuration_2.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 9
  • EPG Settings_1.jpg
    EPG Settings_1.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 9
  • EPG Settings_2.jpg
    EPG Settings_2.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 9
  • EPG Settings_3.jpg
    EPG Settings_3.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 8
On the second picture, configuration 2 you have 'automatic import' set to NO
this has to be set to yes
Under that you click the days to repeat the import and choose all 7 days, save and close

On the second picture, configuration 2 you have 'automatic import' set to NO
this has to be set to yes
Under that you click the days to repeat the import and choose all 7 days, save and close
hi pablo.....i juste wanted to see how things pan out for some few days before replying. Unfortunately, the EPG are still disappearing. i have tried saving the epg into the usb approachoy. Are you sure these settings are ok?

If you are using usb stick and internal hdd do they both show up in mount manager as ext4
i really dont need a usb as i have an external hdd 1TB configured with the box at purchase. i have recently initialized it but no joy. I also tried the usb approach as well and still no improvement

i really dont need a usb as i have an external hdd 1TB configured with the box at purchase. i have recently initialized it but no joy. I also tried the usb approach as well and still no improvement
Wondering if this is a passport hdd or externally powered hdd and mount shows as ext 4?
Not seen what sources you are choosing and is it rytec and sources updated before a scan is done.

Back