EPG Importing 0 Events on Zgemma H9s

JIO22

Hi all,

I'm looking for some help if anyone has any ideas.

My zgemma H9s is on openatv 6.4 wooshbuild infinity. Noticed over the last few days there is no epg data showing for any channels.

E2m3u2bouquet is selected in the source, in epg importer. After manually importing from this source it says that it has imported 0 events. Nothing is coming through. IPTV is working fine, just no epg. I've also done a full reflash but still nothing.

Any ideas are welcome, thankyou.

Last edited:
In epg importer press menu and choose show log it should show you the error. Don't post it here if it shows the url

In epg importer press menu and choose show log it should show you the error. Don't post it here if it shows the url
Thanks for that @dsayers2014 I have got the log it looks like it has failed on this:

EPG IMPORT download failed: Failure Instance: Traceback:<class 'OpenSSL.SSL.Error'>
'SSL ROUTINES' 'SSL23GET_SERVER_HELLO' 'sslv alaert handshake failure'

Any ideas what this could be?

Thankyou.

Your epg is using SSL certificate. Epg importer doesn't work with https this has been an issue since last year. I doubt it will over get fixed Https links do not work · Issue #37 · oe-alliance/XMLTV-Import

Use jedimakerxtream and set use providers epg to no and rytec UK to yes this should try to match UK epg with rytec UK
Okay mate I'll try this, is this what you use?

The epg has been working fine until about 3 or 4 days ago it disappeared and haven't seen it since.

I've installed it that's fine.

I'll have a look at the settings and what I need to change - any pointers please let me know.

Thank you.

Sorry just getting side tracked but in jedimakerxtream, playlist add playlists enter url, username and password then go in playlists.

Set use providers epg to no and rytec UK to yes then choose bouquets to create.

Goto epg importer and select rytec UK sources and do a manual import

Sorry just getting side tracked but in jedimakerxtream, playlist add playlists enter url, username and password then go in playlists.

Set use providers epg to no and rytec UK to yes then choose bouquets to create.

Goto epg importer and select rytec UK sources and do a manual import
@dsayers2014 Thanks for the info. I've done all of this, and it has created the extra bouquets when I go to "TV" and to the bottom, they are there but there is still no program information showing.

I've selected the sources, and a manual import via epg importer plugin, it still says imported 0 events?

Any ideas what this could be?

Thank you.

Are you only importing rytec UK sources?

These are my jedimakerxtream settings

5001_0_19_F15_7E9_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20201025225153.jpg

I have use providers epg to False and rytec UK to true. Then epg importer sources only rytec UK sources enabled

Last edited:
@dsayers2014 there are no errors in the log this time. The log looks like this, a few pics to show.

Attachments

• 20201025_230835.jpg
    20201025_230835.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 27
  • 20201025_230829.jpg
    20201025_230829.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 22
  • 20201025_230817.jpg
    20201025_230817.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 22
@dsayers2014 when I created the bouquet from the playlist I ticked all of the channel categories So I guess there will be some that doesn't get data, but the others should, shouldn't they?

And 0 imported at epg importer plugin on manual import seems very odd why it isn't importing anything?

Back