EPG Not Importing (Again!)

ccfox

Good Evening All

On Tuesday morning I found that my EPG was not updating properly. It has stopped downloading most of the HD channels and there is only a few of the SD channels that are showing. I thought I'd leave it a day to see if there was a problem with the provider but again today it still only show programs up to Sunday night.

I know I have posted this before and I have looked through answers of other posts and nothing seemed to work.

I am using at the time Grogbuild.

I tried to reinstall from a backup and the problem was still there. I then tried to do a clean install of Grogbuild using the guide and that failed.

I have done a clean install with wooshbuild infinity hoping that would solve the problem but no avail. I have checked the settings in EPG importer but no matter what I do it downloads but only up to Sunday night. In fact the number of items that are downloaded are getting less and less which says to me the information isn't there.

I am using a Zgemma H9.2S box that is less than a year old.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Good Evening All

On Tuesday morning I found that my EPG was not updating properly. It has stopped downloading most of the HD channels and there is only a few of the SD channels that are showing. I thought I'd leave it a day to see if there was a problem with the provider but again today it still only show programs up to Sunday night.

I know I have posted this before and I have looked through answers of other posts and nothing seemed to work.

I am using at the time Grogbuild.

I tried to reinstall from a backup and the problem was still there. I then tried to do a clean install of Grogbuild using the guide and that failed.

I have done a clean install with wooshbuild infinity hoping that would solve the problem but no avail. I have checked the settings in EPG importer but no matter what I do it downloads but only up to Sunday night. In fact the number of items that are downloaded are getting less and less which says to me the information isn't there.

I am using a Zgemma H9.2S box that is less than a year old.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
when you open epgimporter, how many days have you got it set to download? - bottom setting on the menu:

epgdays.jpg

@pabloescaban

It is set at 7 days. Just changed to 8 and it is still the same. I also changed it to clear EPG before import and it's still the same. It only downloads up to Sunday.

@simonsuggs79

USB is setup. The sources are Rytec UK and all sources are ticked.

Like I said this only started happening Monday....On my previous build and now this one.

Do you think it might be my ISP blocking the update?

I've got another Zgemma in the cupboard. I give that on a try.

How are you bring in bouquets jedimaker ? also can you not try subscription on another device even your phone to see if epg is actually available

Try deleting epg. Menu, setup, epg delete epg then try epg importer again. As above check all sky UK sources are ticked.

pending wer u r iv found tht in abm ,set lnb 2 45 as thr was a frequency change a few months ago , n i had a few issues but at top of sources, all ticked in gen + all in sky/vm , pulled epg fine

Where is your Epg data stored?
Menu
Setup
Epg
Setup
Epg data location
Make sure it's set to /media/hdd not internal flash memory.
as above n make sure swap is active n mount media/hdd u will only get that option if u have saved to it in mount n let box reboot or it will b set to internal

OK....

I can FTP into the hard drive as can use Filezilla and I can see my recordings fine so it must be mounted.

The EPG file save location is /media/hdd. I can't however see an EPG file using Filezilla and the EPG works (up to Sunday). This is on a clean build and a newly formatted hard drive.

I have also tried to update with Autobouquetsmaker and that doesn't work either.

This has to be an issue with my connection to the provider from this box. The amount of items downloaded has decreased over the two days. Yesterday it was 83000ish and today it is 76011.

I've even tried rebooting my router. And that made no difference.

Any other suggestions would be welcome.

did u initialise first b4 swap n mount ? n abm will only error if u have both tuners active but only using 1 .. main 1 in lnb port n the uther wants setting to unconfigured as it will read from both n error as thers no sat cable attached or working in 2nd

When I say autobouquetsmaker updated I meant blue button \ software update but if doing that make sure you have made full backup. but you may not need to if you can get autobouquetsmaker to update its provider files sky one was updated yesterday.

urie for sat only like then surely its as u say providor files update ?? but he said its error throwing that must b tuner wise setup wrong ?h9.2s twin tuner , both will b live if 1 lead in it will error wont it?

OK....

I can FTP into the hard drive as can use Filezilla and I can see my recordings fine so it must be mounted.

The EPG file save location is /media/hdd. I can't however see an EPG file using Filezilla and the EPG works (up to Sunday). This is on a clean build and a newly formatted hard drive.

I have also tried to update with Autobouquetsmaker and that doesn't work either.

This has to be an issue with my connection to the provider from this box. The amount of items downloaded has decreased over the two days. Yesterday it was 83000ish and today it is 76011.

I've even tried rebooting my router. And that made no difference.

Any other suggestions would be welcome.
Menu
Setup
Epg
Load/save/delete
Choose delete

Reboot

Run epgimporter again

Back