EPG Not Importing (Again!)

I mean autobouquetsmaker its provider files

if it was tuner set wrong in autobouqets maker he would not have bouqets but in saying that EPG though satellite should populate without epgimporter if settings are correct in EPG setup and I don't mean epgimporter

Attachments

• WBTEST.jpg
    WBTEST.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 13
I mean autobouquetsmaker its provider files

if it was tuner set wrong in autobouqets maker he would not have bouqets but in saying that EPG though satellite should populate without epgimporter if settings are correct in EPG setup and I don't mean epgimporter
yes but if he had 1 lead in lnb n 2nd tuner nothing or a loop lead it would read it n error so it would need setting to unconfigured so it wasnt used wen abm was scanning surely ?

@pabloescaban

I have deleted the autobouquets setup and rescanned all channels and created new bouquets. I have also done as you suggested and deleted the EPG file, rebooted and re scanned and the and the results are the same. Exactly the same amount of items (76115) and I'm pretty sure when I do a re scan in the morning that number will reduce. It's like it will only let me download the EPG data up to Sunday evening for most items on purpose!

Weirdly though BBC One HD EPG data isn't there, BBC One SD is.....And up to next Tuesday.

Like I said this is a fresh install of wooshbuild from a factory reset from Grogbuild to bare bones ATV. Would a complete reflash of ATV be advisable? If so how do I do it?

Thank you to all users who have responded. All of your help is appreciated.

KR

CCF

@pabloescaban

I have deleted the autobouquets setup and rescanned all channels and created new bouquets. I have also done as you suggested and deleted the EPG file, rebooted and re scanned and the and the results are the same. Exactly the same amount of items (76115) and I'm pretty sure when I do a re scan in the morning that number will reduce. It's like it will only let me download the EPG data up to Sunday evening for most items on purpose!

Weirdly though BBC One HD EPG data isn't there, BBC One SD is.....And up to next Tuesday.

Like I said this is a fresh install of wooshbuild from a factory reset from Grogbuild to bare bones ATV. Would a complete reflash of ATV be advisable? If so how do I do it?

Thank you to all users who have responded. All of your help is appreciated.

KR

CCF
If you mean iptv epg I think four days is about right.
I have days on freeview but only four days on iptv channels

That's funny as I've just checked and only got 4 days epg as well until midnight Sunday,openatv 6.4,updated abm config file today,using sky sat free channels on a zgemm a h9 twin,anyone else got 4 days epg?

It's probably a Rytek thing then
Maybe Pablo,got 7 days in epg importer in settings but after reading posts I just had a look and found only 4 loading.
yes ccfox BBC sd is loading as 7 days but BBC hd , ITV etc are only loading as 4 days.
Will see if it's the same on vix.

Last edited:
In service searching/reception providers set region n lnb 2 45 .save scan in abm il video my kids tomos as they only use it 4 iptv but will plug it into sat downstairs

I don't have that setting in my abm
I've just tried the epg on willobuild and that's the same 4 days only.
looks like a rytec issue.

@bigwig21 That has just made my day. Not that we are having problems but I'm not the only one who is having problems.

Thank you for replying. I now know that I'm not going nuts!

CCF.

I only use my Zgemma for freesat and I've always had 7 days on my planner.
I still get 7 day on sky free channels and freesat as I said you do not even need to use epgimporter. you need to setup epg correctly.

Attachments

• WBTEST.jpg
    WBTEST.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Page 1.jpg
    Page 1.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Page 2.jpg
    Page 2.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Page 3.jpg
    Page 3.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 20
I've also got the same settings,I've been playing around and had a full epg up till Wednesday on bbc1 on Freesat but the rest are Monday and on sky bbc1 goes to Monday 11pm but itv goes to Sunday 10pm.v
So I'm a bit baffled as well,I've deleted epg data,scanned and still the same.

Back