EPG Not Importing (Again!)

I inly use the freesat part of ABM. I think this is a Rytec issue and I'm not the only one with this problem. I think in time others will see this thread and realise the same.

I, like others will wait and see. Just have to set up manual recordings.

CCF

if its rytec i cant see n recording freesat will need both tuners or u will only beable to record wat u watch
Both tuners are working. I am able to record one channel and watch another. I've just tested them.

Just no EPG after Sunday for the majority of the channels...BBC One HD no EPG but BBC One SD there is. And on both my boxes although I did at one point get the EPG working on my H2S but I was not able to replicate it. And when I tried again it failed again.

Like I've said I'm baffled. But I'll wait and see if any others as well as me and @bigwig21 are having the same issue. Maybe it it's an OpenATV issue...Who knows? I am throwing anything into the mix at the moment no matter how ridiculous!

CCF

What about using sky FTA rarther than Freesat in autobouquetmaker?

In autobouquetmaker change Freesat to no then sky UK your region custom SD and set FTA only to yes. From there you can import other sky UK sources in epg importer.

Can you also check epg settings enable FreeSat EPG is yes, this should absorb epg data via your sat feed

1_0_19_5230_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20210121153812.jpg

I can get sky to pull in full epg for 4 days and also up to 7 days but 7 days not complete but freesat full 7 days epg.

Attachments

• jedi.jpg
    jedi.jpg
    442.7 KB · Views: 9
  • sky.jpg
    sky.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 9
  • WBTEST.jpg
    WBTEST.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 9
I still don't get the need for the 7 days unless for wanting to record a specific program but if it is a series it should still get them.

@daysayers2014

Thank you for your reply. I've tried what you suggested and the events downloaded has gone down from 70000+ to 40000. Ah well....

@urie

Again thank you for your reply. What happens on Sunday night when the planner is completely devoid of events? Also I like to make sure my recordings are all up to date on the planner. I do get some people check on a day to day basis but come Sunday whilst series link programs will continue to record (hopefully) not having the planner to make new series recording is a pain.

Also I have re-flashed my box to try and get it working so I have lost series link for stuff recording next week.

Again many thanks.

CCF

@ccfox , one last thing you keep mentioning events brought in so I take it you are referring to epgimporter have you ever tried crossepg some people prefer that over epgimporter.
I have never used it but i'm certain some members on here have and may give you some pointers.

Found youtube video

Last edited:
@ccfox , one last thing you keep mentioning events brought in so I take it you are referring to epgimporter have you ever tried crossepg some people prefer that over epgimporter.
I have never used it but i'm certain some members on here have and may give you some pointers.

Found youtube video
Installed it and it blue screened. Prob not compatible with my build.

Back