epg not updating & time on the box wrong

D3LBOY

i am guessing this is related to the clocks going forward, but my box in standby shows the incorrect time, and also my epg will not update, shows a date from 2012, yet at the bottom shows today dates

is this the millennium bug all over again haha :grin:

roll on next 1000 posts with problems with epg,i used to get it with the vu and recordings out not checked mine yet lol

cheers mate already had summer time on, and a reboot fixed the time issue, the epg still not working do, downloads way to quick (normally takes a few minutes) shows as it has an EPG from 27/10/2013 yet at the bottom in yellow it say's current date 30/03/2013

Strange I just went in turned on or off saving rebooted and time was right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange I just went in turned on or off saving rebooted and time was right

The time is right but the epg is out. For instance, check BBC1. Mine says match of the day is started at 23:25 when it's actually started at 22:25.

Ooooo I had that on my vix box so I had to update the file. On skybox I think you have to wait or a way to remove of stick and re add

Ooooo I had that on my vix box so I had to update the file. On skybox I think you have to wait or a way to remove of stick and re add

I'm a noob so I'll give it a couple of days until I read on here how to get it right. You'd Imagine an update of XMLTV would do the job. If it's just a matter of removing the USB and formatting and starting again then that's handy enough.

I'm Having the same problem. Time is right on the box but EPG is an hour behind.
Tried updating EPG but no change?

I'm Having the same problem. Time is right on the box but EPG is an hour behind.
Tried updating EPG but no change?

Did you mange to get a fit for the EPG, I'm having the same issue. Clock time is correct but the EPG is 1 hour out

Back