epg not updating & time on the box wrong

No Spuds I have had no luck so far, It looks like its a XMLTV problem so we are gonna have to wait for them to release a fix.

HI
I have the same problem the XMLTV is 1 hour behind the actual programmes has anyone a fix for this thanks

Same here. Just updated from Skybox website, everything is back to normal with the settings below.

GMT Offset - UTC +00:00
Summer Time - On

Backup gift
Menu
Dump to usb
Select CCcam.cfg
Dump with yellow button
Hit info and cccam should say OK
Done

Great now I have updated the box with what I thought was an EPG fix, however all it has done has removed the option to have the EPG as xmltv instead of satellite. Now on the menu where you would normally have EPG date and time setting etc it has now disappeared. Anyone know how to get it back and point me towards a proper update.

Thanks again

Cheers just done that and have the option back now. Still have EPG thinkin its 1903 though! Bloody thing. No answers seem to be on any sites so its a mystery.

It's obviously a xmltv issue as it's the correct date etc when you put the EPG on satalite.

Which boxes are best do you think? Are there any out there that do catch up and record with out the need to for an external HDD?

Sure. Plenty have a mounting plate and connections inside for a HDD. Dreambox, vu solo/duo. Depends how much you want to spend. I'm not bothered enough about tv to spend more than I did on my f5s but I've worked on dreamboxes and vu boxes and both are impressive.

You'll still need to add the internal urself in most cases or pay a premium on the drive.
search enigma2 boxs. Cheapest are zgemma range. Most expensive Vu+. From £60-£400

Back