EPG

Hi I have flashed my Zgemma h9s and now my EPG has every channel on it like 7 BBC and several Itv and I don't know how to edit the EPG or instal a new bouquet please advise.

Hi I have flashed my Zgemma h9s and now my EPG has every channel on it like 7 BBC and several Itv and I don't know how to edit the EPG or instal a new bouquet please advise.
Need a bit more information for members to help! What have you flashed it with? The answer will lie in Auto Bouquet Maker ABM!

It's wooshbuild infinity and it's EPG for sat/cable.
Open up ABM and configure it! Select providers and and tick the one you want Sky.or Freesat don't tick both !! once you have done that press green to save then scan! Have a play in ABM till you become accustomed with it if it doesn't work first time!

You are mixing up EPG and bouquets, like lots of other people.

Have you created bouquets using AutoBouquetsMaker or any other plugin or method?

How are you selecting your channels?
One way of doing so is:
Up (next to OK), Blue (favourites).

When you invoke the EPG system, it uses parts of the channel selection system. They are two different systems.

I am going by assumption you have a H9S, it has two connections for signal wires from the satellite dish. 1. Is this correct? ( I don;t know how you are expecting cable on it).

2. Do you have signal wires hooked up to both connections? Yes/No answer.
3. What is tuner A set as?
4. What is tuner B set as?

Those are separate questions, if you provide separate answers, it will assist in helping you.

I am going by assumption you have a H9S, it has two connections for signal wires from the satellite dish. 1. Is this correct? ( I don;t know how you are expecting cable on it).

2. Do you have signal wires hooked up to both connections? Yes/No answer.
3. What is tuner A set as?
4. What is tuner B set as?

Those are separate questions, if you provide separate answers, it will assist in helping you.
There's only one tuner on h9s!

Thanks @Toddy2 I had looked at the H9.2S, which has two.

@Andy Glynn
As you only have one tuner and one signal wire, you can only view/use one transponder. This does not mean just one channel.
Up (next to OK) > Reception/satellites > Current Transponder

Back