Epl options

So do you definitely have to go through the app to sign up or can I do it through the website using a Canadian VPN?
And then install an APK of the fubo app on my (formuler) box?

So do you definitely have to go through the app to sign up or can I do it through the website using a Canadian VPN?
And then install an APK of the fubo app on my (formuler) box?
Go to the website and sign up using VPN
You need a Canadian post code, just generate one on Google and use one that is the same as VPN ,if I was going to do it wait till August and sign for quarterly as the first 3 months are half price.

Go to the website and sign up using VPN
You need a Canadian post code, just generate one on Google and use one that is the same as VPN ,if I was going to do it wait till August and sign for quarterly as the first 3 months are half price.
Cheers, that seems fairly straightforward, if 8 can figure out a way of getting a working version of the app on to my device I'll defo sign up in August.
I installed an APK version of it earlier and shortly after it loads a box pops up saying "Amazon appstore required, sign in to Amazon to use this app." :(

Cheers, that seems fairly straightforward, if 8 can figure out a way of getting a working version of the app on to my device I'll defo sign up in August.
I installed an APK version of it earlier and shortly after it loads a box pops up saying "Amazon appstore required, sign in to Amazon to use this app." :(
The Fubo app for Fire devices are not available on line, you need to change your region of Amazon to Canada for that app then download from that store , then switch back a bit complicated!the Android version is easily available

No I don't need it for an Amazon device I have a formuler box, I uninstalled that first version and installed another version and it appears to be ok, it's saying "your subscription is not yet active."
I'll come back to it in August and see how I get on, thanks for the replies guys.

No I don't need it for an Amazon device I have a formuler box, I uninstalled that first version and installed another version and it appears to be ok, it's saying "your subscription is not yet active."
I'll come back to it in August and see how I get on, thanks for the replies guys.
If you need the app further down the line just DM me for a link bud

I've tried to watch fubo.tv Canada 4k for the first time today, the picture is glitchy as hell and keeps on turning green and breaking up, surely it can't always be like this, can it? This is on an android TV and Apple TV 4k

I've tried to watch fubo.tv Canada 4k for the first time today, the picture is glitchy as hell and keeps on turning green and breaking up, surely it can't always be like this, can it? This is on an android TV and Apple TV 4k
They did have issues at start of season with the HDR not working right ..then resolved it by removing HDR been fine since...but not tested for a while might give it a go for next 4k game

The Fubo 4K streams have been excellent for me after they fixed the issues during the first couple of weeks back in august. I’m watching on Apple TV. No issues.

The Fubo 4K streams have been excellent for me after they fixed the issues during the first couple of weeks back in august. I’m watching on Apple TV. No issues.
When i tried it for the second game it was fine, so no idea what was causing the issues with the first game

Back