Epl options

I have Peacock and know it doesn't have every game but how does quality compare against Fubo?
I'm sure I read somewhere you can only stream Fubo using a TV from one location, is that one TV from one location or multiple TV's from one location?

Last edited:
I'm thinking about going to Fubo for next season.
I'm using a Fire cube (latest generation) at the moment but I've been reading around and hear Apple TV is good. Would I notice and upgrade if I should switch?

I have Peacock and know it doesn't have every game but how does quality compare against Fubo?
I'm sure I read somewhere you can only stream Fubo using a TV from one location, is that one TV from one location or multiple TV's from one location?
We watch Fubo at x3 different addresses, mine, my sons and my other son, so 1 sub , currently £87-50 per year divided by 3, jobs a belter and great picture always, zero buffering and English commentary.

I'm thinking about going to Fubo for next season.
I'm using a Fire cube (latest generation) at the moment but I've been reading around and hear Apple TV is good. Would I notice and upgrade if I should switch?
I think your Cube should be fine for Fubo you will have to change region on Amazon account to install the correct app! Some say the same app works for Android and Fire but not for me!

I think your Cube should be fine for Fubo you will have to change region on Amazon account to install the correct app! Some say the same app works for Android and Fire but not for me!
App is already sorted. I would consider switching to ATV if it made things better but if not point I'll just keep the Fire cube.

Peacock is offering 1 year (12 months) of Peacock Premium for $19.99. valid for new, and expired accounts.

Use Code: STREAMTHEDEAL if offer is not automatically added.

https://www.peacocktv.com/

Edit to add:
Here's the info for the peacock deal

Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel. Cancel at any time by visiting your Account.

Offer valid through June 30, 2024.

Last edited:
Does anyone know a workaround for making payment for peacock?
Tried on the website using a VPN but no joy, without VPN it's telling me peacock is not available in my country (Ireland).
😢

Back