ESPN+ Best deals?

Thanks for reporting back. That’s a bit disappointing - but at least they’re 60fps unlike FightPass. That said, I’d rather watch UFC in 30fps than football - I find it absolutely watchable.

Looking forward to watching the full event on Dutch Eurosport later in 1080p and 50fps - best place I have found to date.

Thanks for reporting back. That’s a bit disappointing - but at least they’re 60fps unlike FightPass. That said, I’d rather watch UFC in 30fps than football - I find it absolutely watchable.

Looking forward to watching the full event on Dutch Eurosport later in 1080p and 50fps - best place I have found to date.
cool, where do you watch that via?

cool, where do you watch that via?
Signed up for Discovery Plus in the Netherlands via VPN. It’s €5.99/month and has all UFC events including ppvs. On top of that it has PGA tour, a lot of cycling and tennis events, your usual mix of Eurosport sports, and the Discovery Plus catalogue of shows. Tonnes of commentary options with English available for all of it - except sometimes some obscure game of snooker 😂

Signed up for Discovery Plus in the Netherlands via VPN. It’s €5.99/month and has all UFC events including ppvs. On top of that it has PGA tour, a lot of cycling and tennis events, your usual mix of Eurosport sports, and the Discovery Plus catalogue of shows. Tonnes of commentary options with English available for all of it - except sometimes some obscure game of snooker 😂
nice one, will look at that one when my d+ sub runs out

So I decided to try out ESPN+ for a month at $10. Splitting the cost with a mate which helps.

For anyone wondering - stream quality is good. Looks to be 720p at 50fps with good bitrate and English commentary on everything.

VPNs - Nord and Windscribe work well. PIA and KeepSolid don’t work and seem to be blocked on every protocol, although I haven’t tried every US server as there are so many..
Hi are you still using ESPN+ with VPN? If so which VPN is working for you currently? Thanks

Hi are you still using ESPN+ with VPN? If so which VPN is working for you currently? Thanks
I haven't used it in about 6 months, but I imagine Nord likely still works as they were pretty reliable.

I ended up using Mola for Championship and League 1 as it was a bit cheaper.

I haven't used it in about 6 months, but I imagine Nord likely still works as they were pretty reliable.

I ended up using Mola for Championship and League 1 as it was a bit cheaper.
No worries. I trialled a few but need to keep try different server locations for it to work.

Anyone know of any deals ? I want to watch the boxing at the weekend but dont really wanna pay £20 but if thats my only option i will have too.
i tried to watch the Usyk v dibous fight last weekend on my IPTV and it was atrocious had to keep refreshing every 30 seconds was a joke!

Anyone know of any deals ? I want to watch the boxing at the weekend but dont really wanna pay £20 but if thats my only option i will have too.
i tried to watch the Usyk v dibous fight last weekend on my IPTV and it was atrocious had to keep refreshing every 30 seconds was a joke!
MolaTV are showing it, cheapest account is about 3.99 euros.....

Malaysia region
Boxxer : Liam Smith vs Chris Eubank Jr 2 - MOLA

Italy region
Boxxer : Liam Smith vs Chris Eubank Jr 2 - MOLA

Yea i have joined but not letting me purchase anything, says use a voucher.

Nevermind forgot to put my VPN on haha 😄 aprreciate the help thank you, do they show alot of boxing do you know ?
I just buy via googleplay, they show all of the Boxxer events, plus most UFC, all depending on region you select.......Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Italy

I just buy via googleplay, they show all of the Boxxer events, plus most UFC, all depending on region you select.......Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Italy
I have signed up for the italian one just hope its in english as i looked at some BT boxing highlights and that was italian

Back