ESPN+ Best deals?

If anyone has access to the US version of ESPN+, could you please check how good the quality is for the Cricket World Cup live games, thanks..

I'm interested to know if its 30fps or 60fps, thanks.

If anyone has access to the US version of ESPN+, could you please check how good the quality is for the Cricket World Cup live games, thanks..

My ESPN+ comes via 1PTV two channels are showing cricket (both 1280x720p30) (one channel english comm and graphics, the other indian comm and graphics) No break-ups.

Just checked with ESPN+ via Hulu, and 1280 x 720 60fps, and via ESPN+ (kodi addon) 1280 x 720 60fps

Attachments

• photo_2023-10-22_13-37-31.jpg
    photo_2023-10-22_13-37-31.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 12
Signed up for Discovery Plus in the Netherlands via VPN. It’s €5.99/month and has all UFC events including ppvs. On top of that it has PGA tour, a lot of cycling and tennis events, your usual mix of Eurosport sports, and the Discovery Plus catalogue of shows. Tonnes of commentary options with English available for all of it - except sometimes some obscure game of snooker 😂
How did you bypass the payment from outside of the Netherlands? I am from Australia and get stuck on the payment part.

Back