Expect a knock on your door from the council if you refuse to get the vaccine

I didnt need the vaccine I'm relatively young and keep my self in shape, I had covid and was fine, I had the jabs to get on with my life for fear I couldn't travel without problems, thats the only reason, if you ask my dad why did he have the jab, he had it because he was 2 days from dying, everyone's reasoning to have it are totally different, just like the reasons behind people not having it, don't get me wrong, the people that go around saying it's all a lie and ripping hand sanitisers off walls around town and in shops ect.... should be put in prison, its 1 thing not having the jab for your specific reason, but it's another thing when your going around like a lunatic

You will find that in the fullness of time a natural progression will occur with people being restricted to where they are allowed to go in society if they haven't been vaccinated. (and rightly so)
If countries will only let you visit if you are fully vaccinated that's their right (hence the large uptake of jabs in the younger generation)
If employers wish to only employ people with full vaccinations to keep their businesses running and their staff safe it's their right, it might be difficult to get rid of existing employees who refuse the vaccine but eventually they will retire or leave of their own choice and eventually the whole workforce will be vaccinated.
If a cinema, restaurant, café, night club or pub/bar owner doesn't want people in their premises who aren't fully vaccinated that's their right.
So in the end it all depends what you want from life, sat in your house with the odd trip to the supermarket once a week or freedom to do what you want.
It might not sound fair but that's the way things are heading, this will become the norm.
And for all those people screaming about human rights nobody is stopping you doing all the things listed above just get jabbed and think about the human rights of the people who are jabbed.

You will find that in the fullness of time a natural progression will occur with people being restricted to where they are allowed to go in society if they haven't been vaccinated. (and rightly so)
If countries will only let you visit if you are fully vaccinated that's their right (hence the large uptake of jabs in the younger generation)
If employers wish to only employ people with full vaccinations to keep their businesses running and their staff safe it's their right, it might be difficult to get rid of existing employees who refuse the vaccine but eventually they will retire or leave of their own choice and eventually the whole workforce will be vaccinated.
If a cinema, restaurant, café, night club or pub/bar owner doesn't want people in their premises who aren't fully vaccinated that's their right.
So in the end it all depends what you want from life, sat in your house with the odd trip to the supermarket once a week or freedom to do what you want.
It might not sound fair but that's the way things are heading, this will become the norm.
And for all those people screaming about human rights nobody is stopping you doing all the things listed above just get jabbed and think about the human rights of the people who are jabbed.
I totally agree with you, I think that's the way employers will go in all fairness, I think most countries will still allow as long as you show a negative test tho. I can't see them stopping people who aren't vaccinated but only time will tell.

The whole vaccination project won't stop you contracting Covid this is a misconception alot of people are having

"I can't get it now I've had my jab".

The whole reason for mass vaccination is to prepare your body in readiness for Covid basically building up your own anti bodies in preparation for an attack of Covid. It's also proven been overweight plays a big role as well.

This is so Covid doesn't do you as much harm to you as your ready for the hit and in the vast majority of already vaccinated cases, been vaccinated stops you from needing hospital treatment and hopefully no long term repercussions.

Put it this way

Having the vaccine It's a bit like wearing a seat belt,
Wearing a seat belt won't stop an accident, but it will prevent how injured you are.

Less Covid cases needing hospital treatment means resources can be put elsewhere.
There is a huge NHS waiting list due to Covid, take away vaccines and social distancing (what little there is) and we're basically f##ked.
For the first time in a very long time deaths overtook births

I wonder why ?, without vaccines that would be the norm. That's evolution without intervention

Last edited:
Regarding tourism, eventually countries will imo have to ease their stance on visitors for the sake of their economy. It's OK Germany saying they don't want uk tourists coz they don't rely on us, Portugal and Spain will think differently.

As for employment, there's going to have to be a bit of guidance from the government as to where the line is regarding privacy of medical information and also how it falls regarding discrimination. Currently as far as I'm aware all we have is govt saying it'll be mandatory for care workers to be vaccinated, but no clear directive on this, and that weird plimco plumbing Rod Stewart lookalike shouting his big gob off whenever anyone gives him the airtime.

Regarding tourism, eventually countries will imo have to ease their stance on visitors for the sake of their economy. It's OK Germany saying they don't want uk tourists coz they don't rely on us, Portugal and Spain will think differently.

As for employment, there's going to have to be a bit of guidance from the government as to where the line is regarding privacy of medical information and also how it falls regarding discrimination. Currently as far as I'm aware all we have is govt saying it'll be mandatory for care workers to be vaccinated, but no clear directive on this, and that weird plimco plumbing Rod Stewart lookalike shouting his big gob off whenever anyone gives him the airtime.
Negative test to go on holiday for the moment and for about the next 12 months, after that 90% of the people who want to visit will have been vaccinated (10% refusers) and that will be more than enough visitors for the tourist trade. So prove you're vaccinated and in you go.

Portugal makes unvaccinated UK people quarantine
The first of many

My daughter took a test Friday and received a positive result on Saturday. She tested as home herself Friday morning before she went for the test = negative and test again 5 minutes after receiving her positive test result.

This isn't the first person I've heard to have a negative home test result then straight after a positive test centre result.

I can't imagine how many millions of A symptomatic people there are wandering around unknowingly spreading it around like wild fire.
She was living with her m8 in her m8s new apartment helping her move in and decorate when she found out so luckily no lockdown here.

And probably it's the same people who regular have the flu jab. I'd like to look in their medicine cabinet and under their sinks.
It's the good old British stance "I've paid in I want treating, because I've paid in you know!!" :)
Me?, ban them, no vaccine, no entrance to NHS or rest homes, no travel, no public transport, no in door public access.

My wife is as a receptionist at a very big doctors surgery. The fist banging, swearing, abuse she and work colleagues get in a day is unbelievable from "People whose paid in" (there the worse) as they like my wife to know how long they've worked for and what their entitled to.

Walk in, get jabbed I say, be done then go the pub, large greasy burger and chips, few lager. If the jab don't kill one of the other 3 will.

Watch how many change would change their tune if they said no jab no pub and banned you from the boozer.

No likey vaccine, no likey NHS
I get the flu jab every year what do you want to know about me, "whats under my skin , in my medicine cabinet" i will gladly explain to you why i have it.

I took the vaccine mainly for protection of my family and others than myself really. Still awaiting for the second jab.

I don't think we will ever see law being mandatory of vaccines being imposed on people.

But those who are not vaccinated obviously will have to face more obstacles in daily life compared to ones who are vaccinated.

Be it restrictions in travel abroad or employment opportunities to whatever else it may be.

But at the end of the day people have right to decide if they want the vaccine or not and their choice tbh. Still have few friends and relatives who won't take the vaccine under any circumstance and that's down to them.

The problem with sending council workers to knock on doors of people who refuse the vaccine is the government doesn't know who's had it and who hasn't. I had my first vaccine on the first, booked online with my NHS number and I'm still getting letters and phone calls from my doctor telling me to get my first jab and not accepting I've been for the first and have the second booked in August 🤣

I get the flu jab every year what do you want to know about me, "whats under my skin , in my medicine cabinet" i will gladly explain to you why i have it.
If you yearly have the flu hab then having the Covid jab should be a walk in the park, that's unless you've been searching YouTube and using the magnet test.

Regarding my "medicine cabinets" renark again I was mearly pointing that some people have medicine cabinets bursting at the seams with a wide variety of pills and potions most of we know little or nothing of their long term use will bring but refuse a jab not made up of man-made chemicals but insteaf the Covid virus itself.

The whole reason why you should be vaccinated is so when you do contract Covid (because you will for sure July 19th onwards) is so the virus does yourself less harm therfor saving on NHS resources and you are contagious for a shorter period of time. Very early signs are roughly saying its around 4 days.

You could contract Covid after both jabs and take it with you to countries with a smaller vaccination program so testing before travel is key.
With testing kits offering around a 50% correct result you might as well flip a coin instead. Testing at home is utterly pointless if 50% is anywhere near correct figure.

Without everyone in the UK taking the vaccine lockdowns would be a normal monthly occurance. Those who don't will be walking around spreading the virus for longer periods, pure utter selfishness nothing else.

So to those who don't want it just incase they think they will turn into a 1 eyed green monster stop been selfish and get it done.

If you refuse you should face restrictions to were you can travel in and outside the UK. Form a group the Anti Vaxers United and zoom each other while I'm on a sunny beach in Europe

If you yearly have the flu hab then having the Covid jab should be a walk in the park, that's unless you've been searching YouTube and using the magnet test.

Regarding my "medicine cabinets" renark again I was mearly pointing that some people have medicine cabinets bursting at the seams with a wide variety of pills and potions most of we know little or nothing of their long term use will bring but refuse a jab not made up of man-made chemicals but insteaf the Covid virus itself.

The whole reason why you should be vaccinated is so when you do contract Covid (because you will for sure July 19th onwards) is so the virus does yourself less harm therfor saving on NHS resources and you are contagious for a shorter period of time. Very early signs are roughly saying its around 4 days.

You could contract Covid after both jabs and take it with you to countries with a smaller vaccination program so testing before travel is key.
With testing kits offering around a 50% correct result you might as well flip a coin instead. Testing at home is utterly pointless if 50% is anywhere near correct figure.

Without everyone in the UK taking the vaccine lockdowns would be a normal monthly occurance. Those who don't will be walking around spreading the virus for longer periods, pure utter selfishness nothing else.

So to those who don't want it just incase they think they will turn into a 1 eyed green monster stop been selfish and get it done.

If you refuse you should face restrictions to were you can travel in and outside the UK. Form a group the Anti Vaxers United and zoom each other while I'm on a sunny beach in Europe
I take 4 lots of tablets 2 which are daily and 2 weekly,i dont take anything else,after a year i thought i seem to be fine so stopped taking them after 3 weeks i was in agony so another 2 weeks of pain before tablets kicked in again... i have rheumatoid arthritis and even with tablets i get days of agony, it messes up your immune system, so yes i took the jab. And i dont know about anyone else but i got a card with my name date who gave it and which type it was,which i was told to keep as was proof i had had both jabs.

My whole point is, the vast majority of us all have a medicine cabinet with tablets in no one truly knows what their long term affects will be but anti vaxers are pretty much sure they know that the vaccine is dangerous or why wouldn't you have it? 10 years of testing means for nothing. There's a list longer than my arm of removed drugs that went through years of testing only to be found dangerous at a later date.
If you don't want vaccine then your movements should be limited and any NHS Covid treatment refused.

That's my opinion whether you think I'm right or wrong will be your opinion.

On my last note then I'm out of here

Everyone get vaccinated and stop fannying about or Loncell will come knocking with a syringe I promise!

My whole point is, the vast majority of us all have a medicine cabinet with tablets in no one truly knows what their long term affects will be but anti vaxers are pretty much sure they know that the vaccine is dangerous or why wouldn't you have it? 10 years of testing means for nothing. There's a list longer than my arm of removed drugs that went through years of testing only to be found dangerous at a later date.
If you don't want vaccine then your movements should be limited and any NHS Covid treatment refused.

That's my opinion whether you think I'm right or wrong will be your opinion.

On my last note then I'm out of here

Everyone get vaccinated and stop fannying about or Loncell will come knocking with a syringe I promise!
You can come knocking mate I guarantee you you won't get no where near me with that "syringe"

They rekon the jabs are working now how they want, 3 deaths yesterday, granted there's 20 k infections but its not that concerning in regards to infections aslong as the death rate doesn't go up and on reflection, another 3 people have sadly died but it looks like we're going in the right direction.

And i dont know about anyone else but i got a card with my name date who gave it and which type it was,which i was told to keep as was proof i had had both jabs.
That card is not an official document as it can be easily copied/forged, the only official way to prove you have had both vaccines is with the NHS Covid Pass which you can access via the NHS App, NOT the NHS track and trace app, it has all the details of your vaccines and a QR/Bar code that can be scanned. This is needed for entry to test events and travel (if proof of vaccination is required) etc

Back