Expect a knock on your door from the council if you refuse to get the vaccine

How about a working example or two:-
Why is it that the "covid" legislation provides for the harvesting of test subject's DNA and for it's indefinite retention and use for any purpose ???
Why is it that not one person has been recorded as dying from influenza for the past year or so ?
Multiple posts on social media have claimed that new government legislation has enabled DNA to be “harvested and retained” from Covid-19 test kits. This is not true.
The legislation, ‘The Coronavirus (Retention of Fingerprints and DNA Profiles in the Interests of National Security) (No. 2) Regulations 2020’, is related to DNA profiles collected by police forces in the interest of national security.

At no point in the legislation is there any mention of DNA collected from Covid-19 tests.
full article - There’s no connection between new biometrics legislation and Covid-19 tests

The second point xero50 makes regarding influenza or flu is also an internet myth or deliberate misinformation check out The number of deaths from flu and pneumonia is about what you would expect this year

I think there was a really high uptake of flu vaccinations among older people this year too, which when coupled with social distancing would have quite an effect on the number of deaths from flu.

@Taylerlee -
Well, for what it's worth, you won't catch me on the likes of f-book or other types of social media of that sort.
Of Legislation & Such :-
Your references of specific legislation and external verification is quite correct. Sadly that is not what I was referring to which I am sure you can also look up and read and make your own mind up about if you wish to take the trouble to do so.
In addition there is also the actual implementation of things to consider, which by nature tends to be much more difficult to find and make any kind of judgement upon. For my part, I simply use my own eyes and ears about what I see happening in my everyday life, and as a result of what I see I draw my own conclusions........If for example you believe that such things as DNA harvested from innocent people actually get's destroyed en-masse without fail as per "the rules", then I can promise you that you are for the most part wrong, even when that action has been mandated by the courts.

Of Historical And Current Statistics:-
The first thing they did (just about this time last year), was to remove as much of the historical publications as possible. They were re-posted later in 'modified form'. Most of it was also made far more difficult to reference and find (they buried it lower than whale-poo) - - - - kind of an odd thing to do if you ask me just at a time when the world was looking down the barrel of a pandemic. My conclusion is that they were laying the grounds for obfuscation pure and simple, rendering us mere mortals generally unable to make comparisons and judgements. We have also seen many micro examples of this happen within hours of things like press conferences given at No.10 by Boris et-al and their tame cone-heads showing all sorts of "data" to justify the latest rounds of restrictions etc, and within hours only to silently replace those with other "data" telling a different story. For some reason the press and others just keep mum about that even thought it it blatantly obvious what has happened.
Now call me suspicious, call me cynical, call me anything you like, but in my book that means someone is pi$$ing down my back whilst telling me it's raining.
I am happy to do my bit to help shield and protect the vulnerable, I don't deny that the thing exists, I don't question the fact that it's a nasty bu&&er, and I definately don't want a bout of it, but what I would like is a bit of honesty.

I reckon if you say no to the vaccine you automatically wavier your rights to any NHS treatment of any sort. You shouldn't be allowed in any NHS treatment building in case you infect vulnerable people and staff.

This would save millions of people wasting thier time knocking on your door.

The same people who opted out would be the same people banging the door down with an ingrowing toenail, whingebags and Karen's

I reckon if you say no to the vaccine you automatically wavier your rights to any NHS treatment of any sort. You shouldn't be allowed in any NHS treatment building in case you infect vulnerable people and staff.

This would save millions of people wasting thier time knocking on your door.

The same people who opted out would be the same people banging the door down with an ingrowing toenail, whingebags and Karen's
But having the vaccine doesn't stop you catching and spreading the virus, it helps to stop you being really poorly with it, so in fact the people who are not having the vaccine are the only ones theoretically who are more at risk. If that's the choice they take why would they not be able to get NHS treatment if for example they had a heart attack?
I've said before if you want the vaccine have it, if you don't want it then don't have it, its not something that is law and it won't become law either, does that mean people who aren't vaccinated could be stopped from going to other countries? Well that's another debate but the only way your going to get people to have this vaccine is by other countries not excepting anybody in who hasn't had the jab, that's a more realistic approach imo. But I'm not arsed if people decide to have it as I've had my 2 doses so even if Joe blogs down the road hasn't had it and he passes it on to me which you can still do even if you have had the jab, well hopefully I won't die and the jab does its job.

But having the vaccine doesn't stop you catching and spreading the virus, it helps to stop you being really poorly with it, so in fact the people who are not having the vaccine are the only ones theoretically who are more at risk. If that's the choice they take why would they not be able to get NHS treatment if for example they had a heart attack?
I've said before if you want the vaccine have it, if you don't want it then don't have it, its not something that is law and it won't become law either, does that mean people who aren't vaccinated could be stopped from going to other countries? Well that's another debate but the only way your going to get people to have this vaccine is by other countries not excepting anybody in who hasn't had the jab, that's a more realistic approach imo. But I'm not arsed if people decide to have it as I've had my 2 doses so even if Joe blogs down the road hasn't had it and he passes it on to me which you can still do even if you have had the jab, well hopefully I won't die and the jab does its job.
Many countries are already only accepting double vaccinated tourists, some will also accept negative tests. so although not stopped non vaccinated people are hindered when going abroad, and the travel benefits will improve for those that have been vaccinated once they change the rules saying no issolation if double vaccinated.

i partially agree with both you and @loncell - I do think if someone decides not to have the vaccine then they should not get free NHS treatment for covid,. Other treatments they should continue to receive if needed.

But at the end of the day, the number of those that choose not to take the vaccine will be so small they are not worth us getting concerned about.

If someone is genuinely fearful of trusting the vaccine then personally I wouldn't begrudge them accessing the national health service they've paid towards if they should be unfortunate enough to catch the virus.

Personally I think most countries will not matter if you're vaccinated or not. I think it'll come down to the negative tests. What difference it will make, is for holiday insurance. I think the premiums for those unvaccinated will be much more

It's madness that covid has been put in a higher priority than those suffering with cancer. Also don't agree with your statement that it's people who don't get vaccinateds fault that a cancer patient hasn't been treated.
The real reason is the government has for years apon years, constantly taken funds from the NHS instead of putting money in to it. So that when a pandemic like this did hit, they would've been prepared. But at the end of the day its all about money.

If people don't want the vaccine that's fine, it's their own decision. They will be the ones who suffer the consequences if they don't get it

And probably it's the same people who regular have the flu jab. I'd like to look in their medicine cabinet and under their sinks.
It's the good old British stance "I've paid in I want treating, because I've paid in you know!!" :)
Me?, ban them, no vaccine, no entrance to NHS or rest homes, no travel, no public transport, no in door public access.

My wife is as a receptionist at a very big doctors surgery. The fist banging, swearing, abuse she and work colleagues get in a day is unbelievable from "People whose paid in" (there the worse) as they like my wife to know how long they've worked for and what their entitled to.

Walk in, get jabbed I say, be done then go the pub, large greasy burger and chips, few lager. If the jab don't kill one of the other 3 will.

Watch how many change would change their tune if they said no jab no pub and banned you from the boozer.

No likey vaccine, no likey NHS

So vulnerable people who don't have the annual flu jab shouldn't be allowed to access the NHS either then?

I was pointing out that some people contradict themselves and are lead by bullsh#t they read.

My comparison with flu jab was, there are "SOME" who will have the flu jab a viral vaccination but not Covid even though the two viruses are totally different in thier destructive nature.

Thier willing to have a yearly untested flu jab due to new flu variant but not Covid that is far more destructive to some.

I said Covid vaccination ban you from NHS not flu you said that :(

Covid is not flu please please please, if anyone thinks it's of the same please go and read up on the subject not YouTube but try some professional medical journals online, they will inform you better.

Flu Covid ? Chalk & Cheese comes to mind when comparing the two they are nothing alike other than the way they are both transmitted.

Refuse Covid jab, no NHS treatment for Covid

Any Flu discussion? please open another thread as flu is different similar to dodgems and F1 .

I was pointing out that some people are contradict themselves and lead by bullsh#t they read.

My comparison with flu jab was, there are "SOME" who will have the flu jab a viral vaccination but not Covid even though the two viruses are totally different in thier destructive nature.

I said Covid vaccination ban you from NHS not flu you said that :(

Covis is not flu please if anyone thinks it is read up on the subject not YouTube professional medical journals online will inform you better.

Chalk & Cheese comes to mind when comparing flu with Covid they are nothing alike other than the way they are both transmitted.

Refuse Covid jab, no NHS treatment for Covid

Any Flu discussion? please open another thread as flu is different similar to dodgems and F1 .

The NHS is placed under huge stress every year due to flu and there's a vaccination that many of the people in hospital have chosen not to have so I think it's a very appropriate comparison - I wasn't comparing flu with coronavirus.

The way I look at it is this, it's not law to have it so its your choice to have it, in regards to treatment on the NHS, that's OK to stop people having it aslong as the government lower the tax them people pay out of their wages each week which contributes to the NHS, also to the alcoholics and drug addicts who get treated day in day out, that also has to stop as that's a massive strain on the NHS if the NHS don't treat people who refuse to have the vaccine, also smokers won't get treatment as they know their basically killing themselves smoking and 2nd hand smoke is one of the biggest killers in the world, 🤣 if we're going down that road of refusing to treat people due to their choices in life then it has to be across the board and not just for those who haven't had their jab, but my personal opinion is that you can't discriminate against people's life choices, overweight people should also not get treatment on the NHS for related illnesses due to their weight, i mean its just ridiculous that people think that they shouldn't be treated on the NHS for life choices, if your allowed to smoke, drink, and eat whatever you want by law then you should be treated just like its not law to have the jab, you should be treated for covid, but I also know its an opinions game and evrryone is entitled to that also

So according to the figures you can be put down as a covid figure for up to 28 days after a positive test. So basically if you test positive for covid according to you, you cannot use the NHS for anything in that month. If someone has a heart attack on day 27 we just leave them there to die because they didn't get a vaccination.

It's, constantly taken funds from the NHS instead of putting money in to it. So that when a pandemic like this did hit, they would've been prepared. But at the end of the day its all about money.

If people don't want the vaccine that's fine, it's their own decision. They will be the ones who suffer the consequences if they don't get it
You cannot be fully prepared for a pandemic, never. We could have done more when it happened but never be ready, big lessens gave been learned.

If the Government built Viral wards left right and centre spending billions in the process then there was no outbreak for years there'd be camera crews, labour MPs filming outside, people left right and centre screaming from the roof tops:

"What a waste of money!! Spending it on something that might never happen again spend it on the NHS!!".

"If people don't want to get vaccinated that's fine"
It's a selfish remark if we all said that believe you me with this new highly contagious variant and social distancing a thing of the past hospitals would implode in the matter of months

I personally don't think its selfish if someone is genuinely worried about the long term effects of the jab which by the way, none of us know what that is and alsong as your healthy then the chances of you dying are low, I've had both of mine for 1 reason and 1 reason only, I want to get back travelling abroad without hassle of quarantining.

Noone said about building seperate buildings to treat them. However not equipping every hospital with what they need if they ever had a full capacity is unacceptable. Making them beg and borrow from other places just to make it through.

It's also not a selfish comment because those who are vaccinated shouldn't need to worry about others not getting it as they have done what they needed to do, to protect themselves.

The way I look at it is this, it's not law to have it so its your choice to have it, in regards to treatment on the NHS, that's OK to stop people having it aslong as the government lower the tax them people pay out of their wages each week which contributes to the NHS, also to the alcoholics and drug addicts who get treated day in day out, that also has to stop as that's a massive strain on the NHS if the NHS don't treat people who refuse to have the vaccine, also smokers won't get treatment as they know their basically killing themselves smoking and 2nd hand smoke is one of the biggest killers in the world, 🤣 if we're going down that road of refusing to treat people due to their choices in life then it has to be across the board and not just for those who haven't had their jab, but my personal opinion is that you can't discriminate against people's life choices, overweight people should also not get treatment on the NHS for related illnesses due to their weight, i mean its just ridiculous that people think that they shouldn't be treated on the NHS for life choices, if your allowed to smoke, drink, and eat whatever you want by law then you should be treated just like its not law to have the jab, you should be treated for covid, but I also know its an opinions game and evrryone is entitled to that also
Smoking drugs alcohol is a social choice viruses are not. We can educate people to change their lifestyles and I agree with some of your remarks.
Those who do not change should be refused treatment. Doctors are not magicians, theg give you choices if you take it they will help you.
Vaccines there to help you and others indirectly ffs take it.
Come on, look at our parents compared to ourselves.
Gym membership and juicers?, my Dad would have p#ssed himself.
A friend of mine died of heart and lung related illnesses due to smoking and drinking.
The doctors treating basically warned him for years and stopped further treatment till he helped himself first, he never took their advise, treatment wasn't given as it was pointless and he died.

Covid vaccine is their for a reason

Let everyone stop taking vaccines and tell me how we spend and be prepared for say a variant Covid + Ebola ?

M8 we die in our droves

Doctors have a duty of care to all their patients. No matter the background, no matter their social status. Their main prioritiy is to preserve human life. What you're saying is to take away someone's human right to be treated because they made a social decision. That's madness

Back