F5S decryption Issue

m4ttc

I have a new line and it only decrypts some of the channels. My provider who was recommended by many on the forum says I should have all the channels but this is not the case. The NewCamD indicator turns Red When selecting Movies and many of the sly program's. Sports 1-5 is fine but F1 is not.

I've reloaded channel list and the line again but to no avail

Any ideas why only some would be decrypted and some not. All the filth channels are there though?!

in 4 years never heard this that some channels work and some don't from a server from one line ( if states has all of them)

only thing can be is his end he has blocked you for some channels.

i take it you contacted him before posting here

it could be a outdated channel list. however, for this to happen it would have to be very old. never. heard of this problem either.

Really weird. Some subscriptions work, some don't. N line. Like now, in movies, Premier HD works but no others. Sports works but not F1. Really weird.

weird turns red on some channels and OP has not stated does it say no signal or scramble? or black screen

sounds like to me could be timing out on connection

check the following
1. dchp should be on
2. make sure the line has been set up properly.
that is all i can think of

I know that it's normally a "no signal" message with this problem, but just for completeness, do you have any other receivers connected to the same LNB?

You say that this is a new line. Did you have another line before this one? If so, was that one working OK?

Last edited:
Ok first test done. It is definitely not the line as my mate checked it and says it is fine. so it can now only be 1 of 3 things. The dish, home plugs or broadband.

Home plugs are new and are not in any extension cables. Broadband is TalkTalk returns 3.5mb over copper. The LNB is an Octo LNB. Is this the most likely issue or could it be dish alignment?

Even on the $Scrambled channels it says signal intensity is 90% and SNR 75%

Any advice would be appreciated

The one thing I can think of is to put your box in your mate's house and his in yours, that narrows down if it is the box or the satellite equipment.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i would suggest more of a problem with your network. you have paired the homeplugs i assume.

Yes I have. SS1-5 are working but F1 and after come up scrambled. I could rule them out with a long cat v straight into router. They have all worked previously in folks house

i would try and rule them out. i know with my tp-link ones if i take them to my brothers to test something i normally have to pair them up again due to him having a different router

Back