F5S decryption Issue

Suspecting homeplugs more. On testing the Network App You Tube and You Filth barely load a video. They are TP Link AV 500s . Need to hard wire into router to test but havent got a long enough CATV cable at moment

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Ruled out home link plugs as patched directly into router and same problem.
Now issue points at dish and LNB which I find hard to believe tbh

ok the only other options you have are
1. line provider (i can test if you want)
2. connect a fta box to the dish if it works no problems (with lnb or dish)
3. fault with the box itself.

Thanks Mike

I've tested line. My mate did that for me last night.
At least half channels work, SS 1-5 but not F1 and after.

Box could have 'gone' faulty but was using it last week at my parents gaff.

Moved back home, connected to dish and new broadband, new line and now these probs.

Maybe work reflashing firmware?

somebody else had this problem cannot remember who it was. i think re-flashing the firmware was the issue as skyboxes dont like changing ip adresses for some reason. so give it ago see what happens.

the best way to test that is connect another fta box if that works it would be a faulty box.

...At least half channels work, SS 1-5 but not F1 and after...

That's odd, as SS3 HD & SSF1 HD are on the same transponder. (12363 V)

Also, for the SD versions, SS1, SS3, & SSF1 are all on the same transponder. (12110 H)

Cannot understand why you would get SS3 & not SSF1 if there was a problem with the LNB.

When you tune into SSF1, do you get the 2 frequencies shown above?

Thanks for this. I will check when I get home. One thing I haven't checked is the SD duplicates. I use the non duplicate list so I am going to download from AJSAT and update that later.

Ok.
Uploaded the latest channel list and have included the SD duplicates.

SSF1, BT Sport, SSN etc all work in SD but come up scrambled in HD.

So, does this point at the dish or network/internet issue?

Cheers
Matt

it sounds like your provider has lost hd channels. try a free test line from another provider

the problem is you just would not get any channel if there was a problem with your lnb or dish

Could poor internet performance cause it. I get 3.5mb. Suppose there could be a prob with the Ethernet port on the box. You tube and filth is unwatchable

2mb is min connections but hear works even with 1 but u got to look at are people on net when you are on the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back