Face Masks Are Back

Its unlikely the new strain will be the same or worse than Delta but no one knows for sure.
Its certainly more transmissible and not detected on a PCR

Thereā€™s a very small chance that they may let you have your Christmas, just to keep your spirits up, but as soon as the festivities are over theyā€™ll order us back into lockdown.

Remember way back last March when they told us that little white lie? When they told us it was just for a couple of weeks to flatten the curve?

The more astute among us seen straight away that this was the final push to enslave humanity while the rest of you simply bent over and took it up the jacksie, because after all, it was only for a couple of weeks right?

Well since then, the lies have just gotten bigger and bigger and now they are telling big humongous whopping porkies with bells on, but still you continue to swallow their ridiculous narrative.

Even if you are stupid enough to believe that we are in the middle of an ongoing pandemic, which they somehow know will go on for a few years yet, you honestly need urgent psychological therapy if you believe that these draconian measures are for the benefit of mankind.

As predicted, they now tell us that the climate crisis will have a far more detrimental effect on our lives than a silly old virus could ever manage. Imagine that, how much worse could it get?

The root cause of climate change, so we are told, is population growth and yet governments around the world are seemingly intent on preserving life, even if it means arresting and locking people up for simply wanting to get on with their lives. A little bit of critical thought should be enough to shock your brain into life, so give it a try.

Just as the first round of jabs were being rolled out, we were told of the Delta variant, so those allegedly lifesaving, getting us back to normal jabs, suddenly werenā€™t going to be as effective, so along came the boosters, but now it seems that we have a brand new potentially more dangerous variant, just in time for Christmas, and they are hinting at another round of jabs, supposedly tweaked to combat it, and to keep your jab status up to date of course.

Dr McCullough Reveals Australia Has Purchased 14 Doses per Person

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This isnā€™t a pandemic, itā€™s a frigging movie script. Stop thinking ā€œtheyā€ would never do this to us, because they would and they are. Our world has its fair share of psychopaths, people who take great delight in committing mass murder, rape and child molestation, but you refuse to entertain the idea that some of those psychopaths may actually be positioned in very high places, and in complete control of everything, from the oil industry right down to your local McDonalds. Just because itā€™s not in your nature to commit such heinous crimes, doesnā€™t mean that others wouldnā€™t.

Iā€™d label you as sheep, but even sheep have a backbone. I wasnā€™t joking when I compared you all to pond life.

And to those jab recipients who are against the mandates, stop whinging, you asked for it and now youā€™re going to get it. Youā€™ve made your bed and now, thanks to your ignorance, we may all have to lie in it.

Some good news though!

"We'll Never Give Up" - Protests Erupt Across World over Government COVID Tyranny - Global Research

Thereā€™s a very small chance that they may let you have your Christmas, just to keep your spirits up, but as soon as the festivities are over theyā€™ll order us back into lockdown.

Remember way back last March when they told us that little white lie? When they told us it was just for a couple of weeks to flatten the curve?

The more astute among us seen straight away that this was the final push to enslave humanity while the rest of you simply bent over and took it up the jacksie, because after all, it was only for a couple of weeks right?

Well since then, the lies have just gotten bigger and bigger and now they are telling big humongous whopping porkies with bells on, but still you continue to swallow their ridiculous narrative.

Even if you are stupid enough to believe that we are in the middle of an ongoing pandemic, which they somehow know will go on for a few years yet, you honestly need urgent psychological therapy if you believe that these draconian measures are for the benefit of mankind.

As predicted, they now tell us that the climate crisis will have a far more detrimental effect on our lives than a silly old virus could ever manage. Imagine that, how much worse could it get?

The root cause of climate change, so we are told, is population growth and yet governments around the world are seemingly intent on preserving life, even if it means arresting and locking people up for simply wanting to get on with their lives. A little bit of critical thought should be enough to shock your brain into life, so give it a try.

Just as the first round of jabs were being rolled out, we were told of the Delta variant, so those allegedly lifesaving, getting us back to normal jabs, suddenly werenā€™t going to be as effective, so along came the boosters, but now it seems that we have a brand new potentially more dangerous variant, just in time for Christmas, and they are hinting at another round of jabs, supposedly tweaked to combat it, and to keep your jab status up to date of course.

Dr McCullough Reveals Australia Has Purchased 14 Doses per Person

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This isnā€™t a pandemic, itā€™s a frigging movie script. Stop thinking ā€œtheyā€ would never do this to us, because they would and they are. Our world has its fair share of psychopaths, people who take great delight in committing mass murder, rape and child molestation, but you refuse to entertain the idea that some of those psychopaths may actually be positioned in very high places, and in complete control of everything, from the oil industry right down to your local McDonalds. Just because itā€™s not in your nature to commit such heinous crimes, doesnā€™t mean that others wouldnā€™t.

Iā€™d label you as sheep, but even sheep have a backbone. I wasnā€™t joking when I compared you all to pond life.

And to those jab recipients who are against the mandates, stop whinging, you asked for it and now youā€™re going to get it. Youā€™ve made your bed and now, thanks to your ignorance, we may all have to lie in it.

Some good news though!

"We'll Never Give Up" - Protests Erupt Across World over Government COVID Tyranny - Global Research
And your point fekking isā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦couldnā€™t be arsed with reading your bullshite it was putting me off my bedtime shit so what was you saying again now Iā€™ve finished
Sheep having it up the Jacksie?
I think not and I'd thank you for keeping a civil tongue in your head.
he must have tried it and got kicked in bollox or the sheep fought back and got him insteadšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I wasnā€™t joking when I compared you all to pond life.

Well when this terrible untested vaccine finally gets it's sh*t together and kills all us sheep you'll have the whole pond to yourself.

Or is it Bill Gates taking control of us all?

Or our government tracking our every move, as mundane as our lives may be for whatever end game they've deviously plotted?

Anyhow, I'm sure it'll be happening anytime soon, you've been warning us of the consequences of vaccination for quite a while now and we're still here...

Itā€™s all just more madness to meā€¦

I read Boris wants mandatory cloth face coverings to be worn on public transport and in shops where he reckons folks can protect themselves against this new variant, yet for some mysterious reason unknown to me, thereā€™s no risk in pubs or restaurants, where face coverings donā€™t need to be worn. .:unsure:

Itā€™s all just more madness to meā€¦

I read Boris wants mandatory cloth face coverings to be worn on public transport and in shops where he reckons folks can protect themselves against this new variant, yet for some mysterious reason unknown to me, thereā€™s no risk in pubs or restaurants, where face coverings donā€™t need to be worn. .:unsure:

How does that fit in with the theory that government instructions to wear a face mask was a form of control, referred to by you as "muzzling?" Do the government want to control shoppers but not drinkers now, do you think?

Thereā€™s absolutely no rational explanation as to why a pub full of drunks would be safer than a supermarket.

If youā€™ve seen the enormous pushback throughout the world right now, then maybe youā€™d understand.

They know the aggro itā€™s going to cause, so they are testing it out on the sober community first to see how many of those corrupt coppers and brainwashed shop workers get kicked in the teeth, then they simply multiply that number by 100 to get an idea what itā€™ll be like in the pubs.

Back