Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Famous Quotes

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
Why Not Post Your Favourite Quotes Here........Ill Start.

I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.......Lyndon B. Johnson

You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake......... Bob Hope

hill16

TK's Big Daddy
football is not a matter of life and death ,its more important..................
Bill Shankly

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Confidence is going after Moby dic$ in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you."

-- Zig Ziglar --

-

hill16

TK's Big Daddy
when i have nothing better to do,i look down the table to see how Everton are doing :guns::liverpool:

Bill Shankly last one i promise :)

noelyf

VIP Member
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players"

Jock Stein (again)

noelyf

VIP Member
This isnt a quote, but its on Spike Milligans Headstone.

"I Told Them I Was Ill"

Last edited:

anto1969

Super Moderator
Staff member
Forum Supporter
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
M.K. Gandhi

hill16

TK's Big Daddy
im a big fan of the mars bar diet.you dont eat the mars bar ,you stick it up your **** and let a rotweiller chase you home

Billy Connolly

moh

In youth the days are short and the years are long. In old age the years are short and day's long.
Pope Paul VI

moh

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
Groucho Marx