Fantasy football anyone??

Its really really cool dee,transferred modric mid week and he gets crocked yesterday,am frigging pulling my hair out!.LOL

imin a couple of leagues threw work m8, brb

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

lol iv a team all set to go.

i'm in!!!! i vote knotaclu as the administrator of the league, just post which site we are to use and i will set up a team. and i suppose i'll need the name of the private league.

OOOOppppssss! always getting myself into messes,have never administrated anything in my life Wheelo .LOL....But am willing to give it a go.
Was thinking of setting it up on Skyfantasyfootball, - can`t access it now as they are updating after todays matches.
Later on tonight i will set up a team and then set up a private league, and will get back to you guys with the name.....
lol....come up with a few names lads and best one wins..(thanks will count for votes)

Right lads...Knots Tk prem it is. will post a link here tomorrow to the league...
Our Season kicks off on Sept the 12th if i am correct.
Winner each month gets the bragging rights for that month,Overall winner gets to be Unbearable until the following season. lol

spread the word bud......
Dee,Wheelo, am new to this website would it be possible to get a sticky on this thread?or how does that work??

we'll get noel or somebody to do that, noely is around
by the way sounds like fun

I`m in one at the moment & I`m third in the league :cheesy grin:

lol

I`ll let you`s know tomorrow ;)

Back