FAQ: Should I Buy A Cable Box?

My friend got a H2H ( he didnt have sat feed ) while i stuck with the Star 2S.
Wish i just went down the H2H route now as IPTV is playing up! Thanks in advance for the guide, shall get to ordering H2H just now.

No you will need a external powered hard drive don't use the usb to power a hard drive only use pen/flash drives on usb port :(y):

Its here...along with the splitter, what is the best lines? N or c? And oscam or cccam or mgcam? Anyone wrote a guide for this partor offer advice? Been told N is the best?

Last edited:
So...all connected, set up wooshbuild installed.
Without a line , even though I have vermin installed, is it right I dont get anything? I have a sky feed in as well and the fta stuff is fine, click on vermin fta it says bbc red button?

So...all connected, set up wooshbuild installed.
Without a line , even though I have vermin installed, is it right I dont get anything? I have a sky feed in as well and the fta stuff is fine, click on vermin fta it says bbc red button?

You'll only get 1-5 (SD versions only) without a line on the box ... go through my H2.H setup guide in my sig very carefully to make sure you've set it up correctly.

Hi,,,
can some one give cable set up separate , i went through the set up but both( satellite/cable) in one thread and that making me confuse from the start....

Q: Will VM know i'm using their line?
A: They will not be able to tell you have a zgemma box connected to their feed although as with any device connected to the internet, it will show as one of your connected network devices but you can easily change the name of the box to "Freesat Receiver" etc.

....?

they carnt tell your using there line to what i know of. its best to change the name of your device i do it through my router

Back