File Zilla Client not transfering my FTP files.

You need a password setup in system
Before you can ftp if it's 6.3 open atv or 6.4
Then you add the password in.filezilla
Thats the problem you might be having
Menu/setup/network/password setup enter a password green button to save Then enter the
Password in filezilla

You need a password setup in system
Before you can ftp if it's 6.3 open atv or 6.4
Then you add the password in.filezilla
Thats the problem you might be having
Menu/setup/network/password setup enter a password green button to save Then enter the
Password in filezilla
Is there any chance you know the password in openvix ?

There shouldn't be one
Put root in username and click quick connect
If it asks for a password then whoever you got it from must have put one on
There is a way around it

I've just tried it with the old password, it didn't work. So I changed the password in the STB and File Zilla and still not working.

What error message are you getting from filezilla?
Is the box and the laptop/pc with filezilla connected to the same network?

i read somewhere ages ago, that
ftp user is root and the password is pure2
dont know neva tried it
try it and see

Did you try the suggestion above, pure2 as password?
If you want me to have a look at it remotely send me a personal message tomorrow

Yes, I have tried pure2, still no joy. If you would have a look remotely I would appreciate it. Thanks. I'll send you a personal message tomorrow.

OK,
Some weird stuff happening atm,
I updated both my boxes last week, today I tried to send downloaded movies to them and it won't let me, needs a PW, using latest VIX,
So, it seems vix now requires a PW as well,
I haven't got round to looking into it yet, and not too bothered as I'm back at work tomorrow , will have a dig when I get back in the next month or so.

I'm back again.
I can't check my lines yet as I'm now struggling to download my channels. The ones I'm trying to download are: Thor 0.8 deg W, Hotbird 13 deg E, Astra 19 deg E, and Astra 28 deg E. On auto scan for some reason it will only get to about 70 percent completed and 20 or 25 channels found, and that's it.

I'm back again.
I can't check my lines yet as I'm now struggling to download my channels. The ones I'm trying to download are: Thor 0.8 deg W, Hotbird 13 deg E, Astra 19 deg E, and Astra 28 deg E. On auto scan for some reason it will only get to about 70 percent completed and 20 or 25 channels found, and that's it.
Do you have a motorised dish?
If it's a fixed dish you'll probably only be able to get 28.2e that is, normal uk sat channels

Back