films looping after 2 mins ,live games freezing or throwing me out after 2 mins

hi im new to this forum (joined today)
Ive got a 4k firestick running on virgin router
Im subscribed to E Platinum StbEmu (Pro)

Problem is when im watching live games it always freezes and throws me out after 3 mins ,And on the videoclub setting any films i try to watch after 2 mins it jumps back to the start
provider says no one else is having problems so its up to me at my end

any suggestions ?

hi thanks mate can you give me a guide ? or step by step instructions ,im new to this ,sorry !

Ivve downloaded it to my firestick
how do i change the settings ?
thanks in advance

Go into stb proo settings then player settings and set VLC as default.

Last edited:
If I'm right, you can't channel surf (i.e. flick between them) when using an external player in stb without going back to the channel list.

Which is a shame as the built in players are terrible for looping. It's a turn-off for me. Don't know how people can be satisfied with IPTV on a fire stick unless I'm missing something!

Florian

If I'm right, you can't channel surf (i.e. flick between them) when using an external player in stb without going back to the channel list.

Which is a shame as the built in players are terrible for looping. It's a turn-off for me. Don't know how people can be satisfied with IPTV on a fire stick unless I'm missing something!

Florian
You're missing something, i can do all the above on firestick 4K and EPG is spot on

As far as I have seen, the built in players in stbemu are naff and when using an external one you have to press back to get to channel list, then physically open another channel. With real Sly and E2 boxes, I can just press up or down on the remote to see the now/next EPG for other channels in the infobar without leaving the one I'm on. Also no numbers or TV Guide button etc on the stick remote.

What's your setup?

Last edited:
put vlc to use as my default and it still freezes when watching some films
same with watching live sport
im cursed with this iptv another £50 12 months sub down the drain :anguished:

Back