films looping after 2 mins ,live games freezing or throwing me out after 2 mins

If it is your supplier mate use it as a learning curve. Only use suppliers who let you pay monthly or every three months maximum, that way if it goes tits up you won't lose that much.
We've all been there trying to find a good sub, getting dicked here and there until you get a good one. Plus you get what you pay for in my opinion, I've had the £50 quid a year subs and they usually aren't great, I've had my supplier for the last 2 years and pay him £125 per year (after a few monthly payments to make sure) for a near perfect service with good VOD and PPV which sounds a lot but in the grand scale of VM/Sky payments is peanuts.

Cheers everyone for comments
Ive disabled virgin settings done a speed check and was54 download 0.0 upload !
got onto v#rgin and they said try in 30 mins ,I now have 157 download and 11 upload
happy now the films work great no problem but trying to watch the live match now and it either throws me out then reconnects or freezes,why are the films working now but s/sports still freezing throwing me out ?

Cheers everyone for comments
Ive disabled virgin settings done a speed check and was54 download 0.0 upload !
got onto v#rgin and they said try in 30 mins ,I now have 157 download and 11 upload
happy now the films work great no problem but trying to watch the live match now and it either throws me out then reconnects or freezes,why are the films working now but s/sports still freezing throwing me out ?
Provider issue change medi player and stream format if using smarters

got to be provider
checked speed down 151 up 11
adjusted vm settings
cleared cache
tried with another media player
throws me out of films and freezes when watching matches
with another media player it freezes when watching matches but seems to be working with films
looks like i need to find a good provider

Back