Finally Took The Plunge - DJI Mini 2

Went for a fly today, was abit scary, but started getting used to it, wierd when you cant see the drone or hear it.

Gonna get a memory card tomorrow.

And purchased the DJI 1 year care, seems decent deal, did you purchase this @wheelo ?

Went for a fly today, was abit scary, but started getting used to it, wierd when you cant see the drone or hear it.

Gonna get a memory card tomorrow.

And purchased the DJI 1 year care, seems decent deal, did you purchase this @wheelo ?
Yes, I bought it. it is not a perfect insurance policy by any means, but it is something. It covers you for two flyaway drones in a year (not free replacement, but heavily discounted) and three acccident repairs, so if you have a sh1t year, it is not bad.
Crikey man, you need an SD card, even just to seee how shit you are LOL the controls start to become second nature after a while, and you will feel safer and safer as you get out.
I nly bought mine in January, and I feel so at home with it. I know almost immediately when I was too heavy on one of the controls and know it is going to look poo on the PC.
it is very much a case of "Practice makes perfect". a good video editor is a good investment too. myself and a mate subscribed to VSDC as there are two connections allowed for £20 per year ( we initially thought we were buying it for £20) and we said we would teach each other how to use it as we learnt,.
Keep replying in here or start your own thread, and I will certainly, and I am sure @stuss will try help you out as much as possible.

Today apparently or it’s announced today.
Heliguy sent me an email. About the release worse than formuler
Regards change of hardware.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925_143810_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_143810_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20230925_141653_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_141653_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Air 3 compact foldable drone with two powerful cameras- a wide-angle and a 3x medium telephoto. Enjoy optimized flights with a 46-minute max flight time.

I have done several videos in hte meantime, but I really like how this one has turned out. from the content to the colours , and the editing (LOL)
It was a trip up the Dublin mountains on Wednesday when my wife was at the hairdressers, then her mate took her to the shopping centre for some retail therapy.

@mrmchd how are you getting on??
This video is stored at 4K, HD, and SD, though Sd seems to play automatically, you have to choose the highr quality versions.

I have done several videos in hte meantime, but I really like how this one has turned out. from the content to the colours , and the editing (LOL)
It was a trip up the Dublin mountains on Wednesday when my wife was at the hairdressers, then her mate took her to the shopping centre for some retail therapy.

@mrmchd how are you getting on??
This video is stored at 4K, HD, and SD, though Sd seems to play automatically, you have to choose the highr quality versions.
Beautiful stunning countryside well done.

Had my done for about 3 years now flew it about 5 minutes haha! Mainly not having the time but what do all of you find interesting when making a video or just getting photos of?

Back