Firefox Crash

Ally I'm using firefox and its Ok, been on it all night :dunno:

I'm not great with this sort of stuff, but sometimes if you've installed new add-ons firefox can do this,

Hope someone else comes on that knows more and gets yeh sorted ;)

Thanks Anto.Sorry might have posted about this in wrong place.Dont know what happend.I was online,and went to look at something in forums.Notice came up Firefox has crashed.And you know me Anto i Panicked.Thought pc was gone on me.I did not touch any wires Anto i swear lol lol lol lol Thanks Anto.Will try firefox again later(y)

No probs ally LOL you sure you did'nt touch wires :p

I'll move it to for you, might get more notice ;)

Edit * Someone beat me to it, wonder who that could be LOL, Thanks ;)

Last edited:
I moved your thread to a little better area Ally. Let us know if the problem persists. Occasionally a program, especially one that deals with so much dynamic data, will just have little hiccup. Maybe when you get it restarted all will be fine.

Sorry dear, didn't see you there until it was too late. I will accept my punishment. :(

Thank you ferg.Sorry i put post in wrong place:sorry: i never had any problems before.Will let you know how things go later with firefox.Sorry again ferg.(y)Thanks Anto(y)

Thank you ferg.Sorry i put post in wrong place:sorry: i never had any problems before.Will let you know how things go later with firefox.Sorry again ferg.(y)Thanks Anto(y)

No need for the apologies mate. It gives me something to do, otherwise HiTeck may be looking to give me a permanent vacation. I hope that it works out for you.

Thanks to all.My firefox is back in action.Just had to upgrade and all is well.Thanks for your help(y)

Back