Firestick 2 pin power adapter

jazz

Are firesticks in the UK now being provided with the two pin type power adapter? All my older firestick purchases had the normal adapter with three pins.

Attachments

• IMG_4570.JPG
    IMG_4570.JPG
    368.3 KB · Views: 6
Are firesticks in the UK now being provided with the two pin type power adapter? All my older firestick purchases had the normal adapter with three pins.
I would have thought if bought from amazon uk then i would have normal uk plug not european plug.
if from other source then it could be import.

Checking back I purchased this from Ebay UK a few months ago, so it's out of time for returning. So I guess I will have to look for a UK adapter. Lesson learnt, so if anyone else purchases a firestick from Ebay check it's the UK version.

Checking back I purchased this from Ebay UK a few months ago, so it's out of time for returning. So I guess I will have to look for a UK adapter. Lesson learnt, so if anyone else purchases a firestick from Ebay check it's the UK version.
It's just a usb plug, you've probably got something knocking round the house that'll do, or you could power it from the usb socket on your tv.

It's just a usb plug, you've probably got something knocking round the house that'll do, or you could power it from the usb socket on your tv.
I thought firesticks used to come up with warning if under powered usb power supply source.

Back