Firestick 4K IPTV Questions

21-22nd of June Prime day im hoping to pick up a few things myself.
No I already had 2 4k sticks, gave one of them away today too, to my daughters next door neighbour, but I came across the 2 old ones earlier and was wondering why that one would not work.

No I already had 2 4k sticks, gave one of them away today too, to my daughters next door neighbour, but I came across the 2 old ones earlier and was wondering why that one would not work.
Last first gen i found in a draw and tried just fried itself overheated.

Ethernet adapters for firestick are waste of money you wont get any extra benefits out of it. (I know people will jummp on and say it's not true but it is look at real world testing of them the usb port on these are very limited it creates overheads plus adapters are not good Amazon have gone so cheap with all their parts)

The only time it's worth getting one is if you cant get any wireless signal at all even then be better of using that money with some more towards a box that has adapter built in.

Buying a quality hdmi extension lead is best option if needing to move device for better signal
What a load of crap. I use one on my sons switch incoming 200 mbs to the switch 100mbs also tried on a firestick with the same results.

Ive got a u green one and never had any probs with it etc coupled to a decent ethernet cable not one of the tesco 2 stripes special for 50p a pop lol 💪 :LOL:

Back