Firestick and slow internet download speed

I might be reading too much into this but we never had so many overseas based members before the super blocks. They might be foreign spies.

Thanks all for the replies.

I have ordered an adapter to hardwire the firestick. Have done an audit of my router settings, all seems ok there. Speed tests on other devices connected to the network show they’re running at expected speeds.

Is it any particular channel all channels when football is on vod series catch-up
Have you spoke to the providers who has offered you tests to see if they can help or most will say it’s your end lol.
What app are you currently using xciptv/smarters/iboplayer you could try changing stream format to hls see if that helps.
Are you using inbuilt player or external player like mxplayer vlc also who is your isp as that will help so people can advise on parental controls.
With limited info everyone will end up going round in circles.
Mainly sky glass apps and smarters. Have tried a rotation of players but all have the same issue. Am not using a vpn. ISP is vocus

All these new foreign members signing up HT must be on a recruitment mission 😁
I didn't know non UK members
I might be reading too much into this but we never had so many overseas based members before the super blocks. They might be foreign spies.

Yeah, it seems you guys aren't too welcoming on us non-UK members. Whenever I ask a question, I feel like I'm being attacked. Not everyone that comes in here asking for help is a spy or a sky agent or whatever you guys call it.

Mainly sky glass apps and smarters. Have tried a rotation of players but all have the same issue. Am not using a vpn. ISP is vocus
Try changing stream format to hls on sky glass app and change vod and series to exoplayer live should already be set to exoplayer.
With smarters whilst watching a live channel or movie press ok a seek bar will appear and to the right you will see HW press ok on it and it will turn red and the stream will restart see how that goes

I didn't know non UK members

Yeah, it seems you guys aren't too welcoming on us non-UK members. Whenever I ask a question, I feel like I'm being attacked. Not everyone that comes in here asking for help is a spy or a sky agent or whatever you guys call it.
I was being sarcastic about foreign spies mate, it's the tin hat brigade on here that think everyone is a sky agent.

Back