Firestick Apps

adaml87

I have had a Firestick for a while and just wondered what sort of apps everyone uses on them?

I have CinemaHD, CatMouse and IPTV Smarters. Other than the standard preloaded apps, i haven't got anything else.

Does anyone have recommendations on the best apps for free games and Tv apps? Things to keep me entertained during lockdown.

Thanks.

Not sure about apps for games as don't the fire stick for that.

Morpheus TV and cyber flix are good for shows and films. If you have real debrid account you can add to these and others you have like cinema HD to get highest quality links.

Not sure about apps for games as don't the fire stick for that.

Morpheus TV and cyber flix are good for shows and films. If you have real debrid account you can add to these and others you have like cinema HD to get highest quality links.
Thanks for the reply. (y)

I will have a look into real debrid, I am not really sure what it is to be honest, but like the sound of quality links.:smiley:

Thanks for the reply. (y)

I will have a look into real debrid, I am not really sure what it is to be honest, but like the sound of quality links.:smiley:

This is the site

Real-Debrid: All-in-one solution

Best thing about these free VOD apps is if you have real debrid or alternative linked with the apps as without the free links are pretty poor tbh

Real debrid is premium service for streaming, download (including torrents), its an all round top top service.

With this linked to cinemahd, and all the many other VOD apps you will have the option of 4K, 1080p and 720p links for vast majority of films and shows.

This is the site

Real-Debrid: All-in-one solution

Best thing about these free VOD apps is if you have real debrid or alternative linked with the apps as without the free links are pretty poor tbh

Real debrid is premium service for streaming, download (including torrents), its an all round top top service.

With this linked to cinemahd, and all the many other VOD apps you will have the option of 4K, 1080p and 720p links for vast majority of films and shows.
Thanks.

I will test this out at weekend.

Am i right in thinking i sign up, pay for say 15 days, and link it to the CinemaHD , i should get decent quality links to stream? If so, thats the sort of thing i am looking for. Can then get rid of Netflix :sweatsmile:

Am I right in thinking a plex account has a list of movies and TV series? Would I need to load my own videos, or do you just sign up and start watching? Thanks.

Am I right in thinking a plex account has a list of movies and TV series? Would I need to load my own videos, or do you just sign up and start watching? Thanks.
You need to have a source for your content. You can have your own server or get someone to share theirs with you.

Thanks.

I will test this out at weekend.

Am i right in thinking i sign up, pay for say 15 days, and link it to the CinemaHD , i should get decent quality links to stream? If so, thats the sort of thing i am looking for. Can then get rid of Netflix :sweatsmile:

Ye depends on length of sub you take with RD.

When you done that go to settings in the free vod app login into RD. Will ask you to input some code and then when you done that will be linked to the vod app.

You will know when you go to a film or show it will have different colour links. Purple for cyber flix, yellow for cinema HD etc

Those are the best quality links.

Each to their own but my experience with the free apps has been great but you need real debrid or premiumize to get most from the apps. But once you have it linked with such apps just enjoy high quality links.

No messing or faffing about once you got RD or PM linked to the apps.

seed boxes are good. realdebrid is a bit hit and miss for me. wit the seedbox i can download a full 4k film in about 4 mintues. Hd in about 30 seconds

seed boxes are good. realdebrid is a bit hit and miss for me. wit the seedbox i can download a full 4k film in about 4 mintues. Hd in about 30 seconds

Hit and miss in what way?

Streaming is fine for me and download links from file hosts and torrents near perfect.

Do get odd issues here and there but thats expected.

I wish I knew a bit more about plex, it sounds good, I sort of understand Real Debrid (giving you much better sources, speed and quality). And as for a 'Seedbox' well, in a nutshell 'Not a clue' :laughing:

Back