firestick at £25 black friday deal

The link shows £39.99?? If it's 1st gen then don't bother, 2nd gen, if you can get it for £25 then yes go for it.

The link you posted is 2nd gen, so that would be fine, but don't pay £40 it will drop for Black Friday.

Definitely.
IF you want something cheap, quick and very easy to setup then go for it. Mines never let me down and barely get any freezing 99% of the time

To be fair freezing a lot of the time is down to other factors and not just the hardware. Don't buy a Firestick and then instantly blame it if you get freezing.

I think the remote.on my 1st gen stick is worth more than the stick. Even after Lexi chewed the remote it still works..if not battle scarred..

The iptv smarter is that an app i need to download to get iptv running? I have a magbox so kind of know how to put the portal in but never have used the firestick

Cheers mate. Appreciate the help. Once thats done is it just a matter of inputting the portal address in?

Yep
You may need to enable the option in settings on your firestick to “allow apps from unknown sources” before you install

Back