Firestick XCIPTV APP greyed out ????

Just to add....https://www.wired.com/story/amazon-marketplace-apps-privacy/
Amazon have control of every single one of their devices and can shut every one of them down at any time.(theyll never do it but 100% possible)
I know this first hand when my firestick was deactivated by them because it was reported missing in transit.....I rang Amazon and they said that they had deactivated the unit.I gave them the serial number and the amazon agent remotely reactivated the device.
I questioned him about this method of "killing" firesticks and he said Amazon are loosing millions from peoplethat are fraudulently reporting that their items are missing and then receiving a replacement unit.
Amazon made the decision to disable the first unit and render it useless....so they can reach any device and do as they want.
Big Brother wins again.....so 3rd party apps will be slowly edged out under the guise of privacy etc.
My advise is to either go with a home assembly Pi or spend real money on a decent streamer and not be shackled by Big Geof Bezus and his Dip Sticks:ROFLMAO:
I still dont like the liar jibe but time will tell.......food for thought on a Sunday afternoon
Peace outemoji_clap

i used these instructions and it worked on my own iptv app and also a lot of the movie and series apps out there - you basically copy the logo to another folder and save the apk and hey presto grey logo gone

This didnt work on my backup iptv supplier app but he is going to sort this for me as it was having none of it but least my main one is showing now

worth a try and easy once you have done it once.

How to Fix Missing or Broken Icons for Sideloaded Apps on Amazon Fire TV

What are the best IPTV apps for firestick. and where can one find these details. more help the merrier. just purchased a firestick and what some say jail broke it, downloader installed and ready to go.

It all depends on your provider nowdays as most have their own apps with a link to install their app via downloader mate.
Some will have 1/2 apps to choose from some will have more then a couple.
You may also get access to their filelinked if they have it which will give you access to own providers apps.

that not right as i have an oprn url version i paid them 4 whitch takes any dns n updates + i have my own user/pass that works
I refer you to my previous comment about locked provider apps.

Your oprn (open?) Url version that you paid them 4 (for?) Whitch (which?) You have your own user/pass that works obviously isnt a locked by provider version of the app.

Hope this helps......

my user /pass is locked to my server and i also have an open url version
What else would your username and password be used to sign into? Some other random providers server?

Its the app that is locked by some providers. It can't be accessed or edited with apk editor etc. so you can't move the icon to another folder as you cant edit the app.

This is done to prevent you accessing the server address used by that provider.

The open url version in which you type in the server address in the first box only works if you have the server address. Not all providers supply this and for good reasons.

Last edited:
What else would your username and password be used to sign into? Some other random providers server?

Its the app that is locked by some providers. It can't be accessed or edited with apk editor etc. so you can't move the icon to another folder as you cant edit the app.

This is done to prevent you accessing the server address used by that provider.
it can be changed internally if u know were it is in the apk script lol an why would i need anuther providors server ? that is why i got the open url one aswel to pass to people that have issues with uther apps ect because im nice like that

if the app is a panel one no u cant but thats only reason why
Ok, I'll leave you with my final thoughts on the matter.

A, Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you through experience.......

B, There are none so blind as those who will not see.....

C, A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.....

D, You can lead a whore to culture, but you cant make her think.....

Good luck in your chosen career as an iptv reseller, but I'm pretty sure a village somewhere is missing an idiot?

Back