Firestick

Marco1

Hi,
I have a rebranded app downloaded via a url link.
Able to download but when I try the username and password it won't let me in, I can use the app on Android with no problems.
Also my friend used the same login details on their firestick and it worked.
Any ideas on why ?

Make sure your entering details correctly and some letters can be mistaken like a lowercase L can easily be entered as capital i same with zero and capital O

Hi,
Able to download but when I try the username and password it won't let me in, I can use the app on Android with no problems.
Any ideas on why ?
Login details are correctly put in,does it matter which Firestick we have such as 4k etc.
Do older Firestick have issues with https addresses.
As I've mentioned initially it works on one but not on the other.

Just incase u might need this
AMAZON HAVE BROUGHT A NEW UPDATE OUT RECENTLY

YOU WILL NOTICE WHEN YOU CLICK INTO MY FIRE TV THE OPTION FOR DEVELOPER OPTIONS HAS BEEN REMOVED,THIS MEANS YOU HAVE NO OPTION TO TURN ON ABD DEBUGGING AND TURN ON ALLOW APPS FROM UNKNOWN SOURCES,THIS MEANS YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SIDE LOAD APPS THROUGH DOWNLOADER.

WAY ROUND THIS FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:

FIRE STICK HOME PAGE CLICK ON THE SETTINGS ICON (COG ICON) THEN SELECT MY FIRE TV THEN SELECT MY FIRE TV STICK
THEN CLICK THE OK BUTTON 7 TIMES YOU WILL SEE AT THE BOTTOM ON THE SCREEN SAYING YOU ARE NOW NOW A DEVELOPER
THEN CLICK THE BACK BUTTON AND YOU WILL SEE THE THE DEVELOPER OPTION IN THE MENU THEN YOU WILL THE OPTION TO TURN ADB BUGGING ON AND ALLOW UNKNOWN SOURCES 😎🍻

Hi,
Any ideas on why ?
Is it possible you already have the official (or another provider branded) version of that app already installed on device. If so they will conflict

Is it possible you already have the official (or another provider branded) version of that app already installed on device. If so they will conflict
There arr other apps but my friend also has other apps and it works

Yeh it would download but wont login. For example XCIPTV would just flick back to the login screen if storage permissions were granted when the app was installed

Manage App Permissions on Fire TV
  1. Go to Settings.
  2. Select Applications.
  3. Select Manage Applications.
  4. Select the application you want to manage.
  5. Select Permissions.

Manage App Permissions on Fire TV
  1. Go to Settings.
  2. Select Applications.
  3. Select Manage Applications.
  4. Select the application you want to manage.
  5. Select Permissions.
Just got home to try it,it doesn't come up with permission on that app or the downloader app.
I think this must be the issue,how do I get permission to come back

Back