Firestick

Just got home to try it,it doesn't come up with permission on that app or the downloader app.
I think this must be the issue,how do I get permission to come back
You could clear app data that should prompt the storage permission option to appear

Just got home to try it,it doesn't come up with permission on that app or the downloader app.
I think this must be the issue,how do I get permission to come back
It asks for permission to access storage ect once you’ve logged into app.
It’s only downloader that asks prior to access storage and media.

Also ask your provider to edit your username and password as you can’t login to app

It asks for permission to access storage ect once you’ve logged into app.
It’s only downloader that asks prior to access storage and media.

Also ask your provider to edit your username and password as you can’t login to app
I've cleared data on downloader and the other app,it comes up login failed.
When my friend done it(watched them on video call) with same login details it worked.
Only difference mine is 2nd generation and his is 4k

Ask your provider for another username and password to test as may be other one working using same username and password was not completely disabled unless you use a multiline

you say it's not letting you log in, what error is it giving you?

The app is obviously installed so developer or storage settings wont be the issue.

A few weeks ago my provider was having the odd users reporting login issues with hard coded xciptv although they have had the app a while. They got them to try different apps and no issues.

I think another option was to change passwords.

A few weeks ago my provider was having the odd users reporting login issues with hard coded xciptv although they have had the app a while. They got them to try different apps and no issues.

I think another option was to change passwords.
Most common thing is to a either clear ip log b edit password c try a new app

you say it's not letting you log in, what error is it giving you?

The app is obviously installed so developer or storage settings wont be the issue.
Just tried using smarters Pro,comes up no response from server. Does anyone know if older versions of firestick have issues with https?

Back