Flappy Birds

gy_steve

If you have the Flappy birds app on your phone don't delete it! Have a look on Ebay at the silly price it's selling for.

No-one has sold one yet for that price, that is the current asking price. Don't be too surprised if it is back on the google store and the apple one soon. If anyone wants the .apk file for android, let me know and i will put it on my cloud account.

and if you have a iphone or pad that is not jail broken just download tongbu and you can put loads of apps to your phone or pad free (y)

No-one has sold one yet for that price, that is the current asking price. Don't be too surprised if it is back on the google store and the apple one soon. If anyone wants the .apk file for android, let me know and i will put it on my cloud account.

eBay released a statement during the week saying that even if any those sales were to try to complete that they would block them. It's their policy apparently that all such devices must be wiped (Factory restored) prior to sale. Not that it will stop off site trading but anyone insane enough to buy at anything like the ridiculous prices being asked, well, I just don't know what to say about them :dunno:

Article:
Code:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57618745-1/you-cant-actually-sell-your-flappy-bird-phone-on-ebay/

Back