Octagon SF8008 + Ultimate pool app?

Oops

Hello all, probably a silly question but is there a way to load the ultimate pool app onto my Octagon SF8008?
I have a Nvidia Shield Pro but it won't let me load the app onto it

@Ferret. Thanks m8, it's a pain I wonder if there is a way to maybe sideload it onto the Sheild, or failing that is there an Android box that is able to D/load it?

Youc could download ultimate pool

DOWNLOAD

Stick it on a usb stick and use a file manager on your shield to install it.

Thanks, Ferret I have installed it to the shield but I'm afraid that this seems to be a mobile phone game and not the ultimate pool channel.

Thanks, Ferret I have installed it to the shield but I'm afraid that this seems to be a mobile phone game and not the ultimate pool channel.
Don't you need a subscription/login in order to use that?
Which device(s) have you used it on before?

Yeah I do have a sub for it, but I can only get it on my phone and then cast it to my Shield but I would love to just have it directly on my Shield or another TV box so as I didn't have to cast it 😭

Yeah I do have a sub for it, but I can only get it on my phone and then cast it to my Shield but I would love to just have it directly on my Shield or another TV box so as I didn't have to cast it 😭
To have it on your phone, you must have downloaded the apk?
Why can't you use adblink or similar to get the apk onto the shield?

To have it on your phone, you must have downloaded the apk?
Why can't you use adblink or similar to get the apk onto the shield?
It's been that long since I used adblink I can't remember how to use it 😭
Also, it says that the Ultimate pool app isn't compatible with the Shield

I've tried, but it's not compatible with the shield and I can't find it on downloader, That's why I was thinking of changing to a Formuler, to see if I could get the app on the formuler

I've tried, but it's not compatible with the shield and I can't find it on downloader, That's why I was thinking of changing to a Formuler, to see if I could get the app on the formuler
Well as you got it itsalled but it is the mobile version id say they only do a mobile version.

I can not find a version for ATV but the does not nean it does not exsist.

Yeah, I was thinking that as it's a mobile version it might work on an Android box, like the formuler?

Yeah, I was thinking that as it's a mobile version it might work on an Android box, like the formuler?
Well i suspect it will as the Formulers BuzzTV range etc use mobile android.

Expensive approach though.

Last edited:
Well i suspect it will as the Formulers BuzzTV range etc use mobile android.

Expensive approach though.
Yeah, I was thinking I could swap the shield out for an Android box but the box would also have to double as an IPTV box.
I'm fed up having to use my phone to cast to the shield, half the time it either doesn't work or the speech is out of sync or I miss a lot of the play because it takes that long to start.

Well take a look at the Buzz TV range they have boxes with better specs than the Formula range.

Both the Formuler and BuzzTV boxes are designed with IPTV in mind and have a built in app Mytvonline that is very good.

Well take a look at the Buzz TV range they have boxes with better specs than the Formula range.

Both the Formuler and BuzzTV boxes are designed with IPTV in mind and have a built in app Mytvonline that is very good.
Thanks m8, I will (y)

Back