Redmi 9AT on Android 10

cactikid

VIP Member
Notification on text saying phone support on Android 10 will cease after 31st March from bank and yes it seems legit.

Went into the settings and no updates pending so i assume it cant go to a higher version?

I have found another way as posted on BOI website for old phones.

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. If your device is running on one of these older operating systems, and you do not update the device by 31 March, the existing version of the BoI app that you use today will not be supported should you have an issue. If you are unable to update your device we can order you a PSK. A Physical Security Key (PSK), a device unique to you which generates a code to enter into 365 online when prompted.

I have found another way as posted on BOI website for old phones.

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. If your device is running on one of these older operating systems, and you do not update the device by 31 March, the existing version of the BoI app that you use today will not be supported should you have an issue. If you are unable to update your device we can order you a PSK. A Physical Security Key (PSK), a device unique to you which generates a code to enter into 365 online when prompted.
I have one of these from a bank I use. Pretty simple little devices to use.

Your phone stopped having security updates in 2023 I think.
It was a replacement phone i got in 2023 as was in warranty.
Last night it got a big security update and installed dated 23.

Contacted the Xiaomi support on FaceBook .

QUICK UPDATES - Dear Mi Fans, it's reported that some models are facing with WhatsApp compatibility issue after update to Android R (e.g. can't send/download attachment).We are working on it and it will be fixed on next update.Thank you for your feedback and understanding.

Ha Ha as phone is no longer used as removed from account you ALSO cannot use your desktop to access bank until your device arrives.

Back