Flash ATV via command line from the creators GrogBuild FreeRange - Leading the way to simplicity

Off topic - Please can someone let me know how I can PM a member here? I only ever see the 'reply' button. Thanks

In AutoBouquetsMaker > Providers just change 'Swap Channels' to 'No'
Yes swaps SD channels for the HD ones.
Hi WIllo, I also thought this is the way it should work but I already have this option set to 'no' for both providers I have in use (Freesat UK and Sky UK) - and it's just within the Freesat bouquets under 'All channels' and 'Entertainment' that BBC2 and C5 show the HD versions at the top of the list (amongst BBC1, ITV1 and C4 normal SD versions).

Its ok though, at least I have all of the channels 1 to 5 SD versions at the top of the Sky bouquets so I can just access these instead. Thanks for your reply anyway.

within the Freesat bouquets under 'All channels' and 'Entertainment' that BBC2 and C5 show the HD versions at the top of the list (amongst BBC1, ITV1 and C4 normal SD versions).

EDIT: Ignore me, I misread Freesat as Freeview

Freeview bouquet numbers start at 1 as opposed to 101:

1 BBC One

2 BBC Two

3 ITV1

4 Channel 4

5 Channel 5

Freeview HD Channels

101 BBC One HD

102 BBC Two HD

103 ITV1 HD / STV HD

104 Channel 4 HD

Hi.
Got a H7C with VIX 039 Partition 1 , Grogbuild P2 and VIX 039 P3.
I want to load P4 with ATV. I used the wget command on page 1 When I specified P3 or P4 , I got error below. Can anyone suggest why please?

Attachments

• partition3.jpg
    partition3.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 10
Hi.
Got a H7C with VIX 039 Partition 1 , Grogbuild P2 and VIX 039 P3.
I want to load P4 with ATV. I used the wget command on page 1 When I specified P3 or P4 , I got error below. Can anyone suggest why please?
The picture name is a clue, you are trying to install it to partition 3 which already has an image loaded

You should be able to manage your images from the multiboot selector in the standby/restart menu.
You can have images on all 4 partitions.

1601833758692.png

Loaded whooshbuild, which went ok.
Can’t for the life of me see how to set a timer in EPG. I know I’ll go D’uh when someone tells me.
1601905600752.jpeg

I don't think you can utilise all four partitions at the same time.
Not sure about removing an O/S from a partition as I've never done it
Got VIX on but running ATV at the moment but on openATV \menu\setup\software management\Multi-Boot Manager.
Capture.JPG

this just erases image from slot not partition.

Edit just run openvix you need to goto memu\stanby and restart\Multiboot Image Selector.
Capture1.JPG

Last edited:
Back