WooshBuild Flashing OpenAtv 6.3 and Wooshbuild On H2H

axsweb

I updated my openatv 6.2 to 6.3 and when installing wooshbuild infinity i get to the last stage where it would search for channels and the box crashes. Its a Zgemma h2h. Thought it might have been openatv 6.3 so tried 6.2 and it did the same thing. Reason im updating because it got stuck on 49% and wouldnt load. Any ideas what it could be?

What happens when the box restarts. Does it start the infinity process again or are you able to go in to ABM and scan for channels manually

it starts the process again but only from the usb part then goes to tuner and then select skin then it says press ok to scan for channels and it crashes again. I did try scan for channels manually by pressing exit and going into the menu myself and as soon i press autobouquetmaker it crashes.

Are you sure its picking up both the sat tuner and cable tuner during setup?
Another option would be to setup as iptv only then install ABM manually and setup your tuners

yeah it picks them. What ive done now is i press exit when setup starts from the usb and did a manual scan managed to get into auto bouquet maker and its scanned for channels and finds them. Now it just if i restart gui or reboot it brings the setup back so i have to press exit everytime.

it starts the process again but only from the usb part then goes to tuner and then select skin then it says press ok to scan for channels and it crashes again. I did try scan for channels manually by pressing exit and going into the menu myself and as soon i press autobouquetmaker it crashes.
You are choosing a skin that either doesn't exist or is corrupted, choose default skin or something lo-res and it will complete setup, getting to 49% is almost always a skin issue

Download ABM from system plugins once downloaded restart your box

Once booted press menu > setup > reception > autobouquetmaker > configure
Set setup mode to expert
And include `not indexed` channels to yes.
Then press green to save

Then go down to providers and choose sky UK (or whatever you use)
Set your region to your region custom
Create main bouquet to No
Swap channels to yes
Green to save and start scan

Hi guys, I am having the same issue installing Infinity on Zgemma H9.2S

Flashed with OpenATV6.3, get to the last stage on Infinity installation and it crashes. Tried with IPTV only and installed ABM manually. This seems to have worked except all skins apart from Metric are missing and I get the blue crash screen if I go into other options such as ReFlash etc.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Thanks mate, I ran the commands and then installed the Skins. The ABM scan crashed a few times but then seemed to go through. I only now have the Entertainment Bouquet though. Is there any way to have the default ones added? Sorry I was running WB6 on a H2S but the H2S died so am setting this up on a H9.2S to hopefully work the same (so the wife and kids are happy)

Make sure you use your area SD Custom not HD or SD regions in region you can press the file list button or the button to view recordings to get a full list of regions.

When you say only entertainment how are you seeing that bouquet? Try TV button to bring up your bouquet list

Here is a good one for you... when I open WEBIFF for my zegemmas2s there is no Terminal option... very strange anyone any suggestions? I am using OPEN ATV 6.3.
Help greatly appreciated

Back