WooshBuild Flashing OpenAtv 6.3 and Wooshbuild On H2H

The same happened to me yesterday, It crashed after everything was installed to the point where it asked to do a scan, tried 4 or 5 times trying a different skin each time, gave up in the end and flashed to openvix!! I was only changing go infinity to make things easy with vpn, h7s openatv 6.3 ,
I have noticed previous posts with fixes so will give it a go at a later date!!

Thanks Makido and dsayers2014, I changed my region to SD Custom and it seems a lot better now.

If I press the TV button then I do see all the groups. It is in the EPG that I am only seeing the group that the current channel is in. After pressing the Next and Prev buttons when in EPG this then scrolls through the groups which is great. What is different is on WB6 I could see the other group headings on the EPG, so you could see which ones were next. This is why I though they were missing, must be just a change of EPG design.

Thanks again both

You are choosing a skin that either doesn't exist or is corrupted, choose default skin or something lo-res and it will complete setup, getting to 49% is almost always a skin issue
I have same problem as the OP, tried with 3 skins: Default, MetrixHD and SkyWB. I am now going to try Makido's suggestion to setup IPTV only and manual ABM install.

The same happened to me yesterday, It crashed after everything was installed to the point where it asked to do a scan, tried 4 or 5 times trying a different skin each time, gave up in the end and flashed to openvix!! I was only changing go infinity to make things easy with vpn, h7s openatv 6.3 ,
I have noticed previous posts with fixes so will give it a go at a later date!!
Identical problem I had yesterday too!! Any solutions?

Thanks Makido and dsayers2014, I changed my region to SD Custom and it seems a lot better now.

If I press the TV button then I do see all the groups. It is in the EPG that I am only seeing the group that the current channel is in. After pressing the Next and Prev buttons when in EPG this then scrolls through the groups which is great. What is different is on WB6 I could see the other group headings on the EPG, so you could see which ones were next. This is why I though they were missing, must be just a change of EPG design.

Thanks again both
You can download the skywb skin or the wbfreesat skin as they still have working tabs
See post 14 if you are unsure how to do it

thanks for that, but using a mac it is not so easy... so will have to figure something else out...
I am sure I read on here that you can install it manually
Exit the setup wizard
Press green button > green again > extensions > openwebif-terminal then reboot your box
I have never done it though as terminal as always shown for me but its worth a shot

I am sure I read on here that you can install it manually
Exit the setup wizard
Press green button > green again > extensions > openwebif-terminal then reboot your box
I have never done it though as terminal as always shown for me but its worth a shot
very goode makido, that worked a treat

I have same problem as the OP, tried with 3 skins: Default, MetrixHD and SkyWB. I am now going to try Makido's suggestion to setup IPTV only and manual ABM install.
I have now flashed OpenATV 6.3 with WooshBuild Infinity and SkyWB skin on my H.2H, used Makido's suggested work-around (setup as IPTV only and manual ABM install), and can confirm that it works perfectly. Thanks again Makido!

Had the same issue today with h9s flashed openATV 6.3, then wooshbuild, crashing at channel scan. The workaround of setting it up as IPTV only with manual ABM worked.

Back