Flashing Zgemma hs

palmeroni

Hi

my parent have a zgemma hs and today all channels are gone so i want to put wooshbuild on it, i added the files to usb and turned on box but no flashing is accruing. any idea how i can force to flash as when i incert usb in back it just boots

thanks

usually the usb stick zgemma very finicky with some types - best to re format the usb with sdformatter tool then try again.

guys, i have a similiar problem. tried the format and used that low level tool too. my usb is 2.0 8gb cruzer blade. never had an issue before now. now when i put the usb in i dont get the flash. weird!

I've been trying to copy file to kingston 8gb stick and after using HDDLLF.4.40 low level format tool, it keeps asking for it to be reformatted because there is no recognized file, but fat32, exfat, fat and NTFS won't work, so not sure where I'm going wrong, and until I get past this I can't use the box, thanks

I've been trying to copy file to kingston 8gb stick and after using HDDLLF.4.40 low level format tool, it keeps asking for it to be reformatted because there is no recognized file, but fat32, exfat, fat and NTFS won't work, so not sure where I'm going wrong, and until I get past this I can't use the box, thanks

Hi Sofiane,

No I went with other build, as far as I could see and I may be wrong , the zgemma hs will not flash with woosh build, i done same to another hs and no joy.

But I flashed my hs2 recently perfect and flashed my parents hs2 and worked first time on same men stick as would not work on their hs

Hey im having issues flashing my zgemma hs with wooshbuild can anyone help? Tried 5 different usbs and nothing! Downloaded latest software from openatv but just not working?

Back