Fold for XtreamTv Plug in

If you go to plugins you can down load the xtream app in extensions the mips one it installs and shows in menus or you can install it from usb

Hi, I'm rying to install the xtream plugin but cannot see it in the list. What does mips mean? cheers.

MIPS (Microprocessor without Interlocked Pipeline Stages) is the type of architecture.processor for the hardware.

As for the xtream plugin, you IPTV provider will send you a link to run so it download and configures the plugin.

Does anybody know how to refresh the channels using the xtream app,I have a few channels missing but are working on my other box on the same sub

The provider sent me a file (enigma2-plugin-extensions-xtreameditor_2.04_all.ipk) and I have used Filezilla to place in my temp folder on the zgemma. When I try and install the plugin it will not execute and says that xtreameditor is already installed. However I cannot dind it on the list of plugins? Any help much appreciated.

The provider sent me a file (enigma2-plugin-extensions-xtreameditor_2.04_all.ipk) and I have used Filezilla to place in my temp folder on the zgemma. When I try and install the plugin it will not execute and says that xtreameditor is already installed. However I cannot dind it on the list of plugins? Any help much appreciated.

using telnet run this command

Opkg list-installed

then find your plugin name and run this command

opkg remove --autoremove --force-depends <name of package>

worse case, you can manually delete the folder where the plug is

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions or usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins

delete the Xtream folder

Back