Formula 1 calendar for the 2021 season

Looks like title race is over and verstappen will be the new champion.

BREAKING: Lewis Hamilton disqualified from qualifying at the São Paulo Grand Prix over a rear-wing infringement

Looks like title race is over and verstappen will be the new champion.

BREAKING: Lewis Hamilton disqualified from qualifying at the São Paulo Grand Prix over a rear-wing infringement
Wtf that's shocking not his fault to do with rear wing that's down to Mercedes them self's imo.
But if the title is over fair play to moan Alot vestappon pushed Lewis all the way this year.
EDIT its only the qualifying sprint race.
But vestappon only gets a fine what a joke for infringement 🤔🤔🤔

Max got £50k fine lol.
Mercedes stopped production of their car 2021 car August 2020. Arrogant or what..
Who's horned paying off in top office all season its been red mardy (bull) at every race event moaning hopefully if I was wolf I would say to bottas ram the fekker off track when you get chance🤣🤣🤣

I would of picked my ball up and stropped off home

Team orders Valterie. it's James,
ram, voncrashem

Maybe it's me but there is nothing to like about verstappen and I ain't no fan of Hamilton either.

At least Hamilton gets on with the job at hand win or lose.

But verstappen just seeming whines and moans any time I see him. That's the world champion in waiting for the fans of the sport.

Maybe it's me but there is nothing to like about verstappen and I ain't no fan of Hamilton either.

At least Hamilton gets on with the job at hand win or lose.

But verstappen just seeming whines and moans any time I see him. That's the world champion in waiting for the fans of the sport.
Exactly bud him and red bull do nothing butoan to stewards and fia

Amazing race and win from Hamilton really was.

Title race really isnt over lol.

Amazing F1 season this has been arguably the best in many years.

Horner, is not happy, just watched the whinging failed driver, moaning .
Alonso on softs, no love lost between Lewis and Fernando.

Back