Formula 1 calendar for the 2021 season

Seriously hope Hamilton wins it as would have won it on merit where’s as redbull would’ve won it with the aid of the fia tbh can’t wait to see next seasons cars

Ye it does seem the higher ups really dont like Lewis and also would do everything do stop him making history. I honestly see Red bull do everything in their power to screw Lewis out of the title next week. Just got a gut feeling something dramatic will happen.

Great season and so much more competitve this season it has been for quite a few years. Next season expect even more competition and even more teams involved in the title race.

Ye it does seem the higher ups really dont like Lewis and also would do everything do stop him making history. I honestly see Red bull do everything in their power to screw Lewis out of the title next week. Just got a gut feeling something dramatic will happen.

Great season and so much more competitve this season it has been for quite a few years. Next season expect even more competition and even more teams involved in the title race.
Absaloutly mate max has done a few dirty tricks over the season for sure if that would’ve been Hamilton would’ve been a different story but tbh it’s been a cracking season he knew that he brake tested Hamilton but have to give max some credit as he has won some races straight out right.
Bottas should’ve pulled his finger out sooner but personally think when a driver knows they are leaving a team they take their foot off the pedal and count down the races lol

Absaloutly mate max has done a few dirty tricks over the season for sure if that would’ve been Hamilton would’ve been a different story but tbh it’s been a cracking season he knew that he brake tested Hamilton but have to give max some credit as he has won some races straight out right.
Bottas should’ve pulled his finger out sooner but personally think when a driver knows they are leaving a team they take their foot off the pedal and count down the races lol

I think the 5 second penalty was a bit leniant. No doubt if Lewis would have been much more severe penalty.

Max seems to be the golden boy of the sport. Not sure why personally. Good driver sure but not great or in the league of Hamilton and I aint no fan of the latter but respect he is an all time great for sure.

Hamilton commands respect for what he has accomplished but I cant really say the same for verstappen.

Lewis would never jeopardise his car, as if went out, world championship gone..

Wow , a lot of Hamilton fanbois on here,
He is a spoilt brat, do people all forget what he used to be like,?
Dirty driving and throwing tantrums,?
Put almost any driver on the grid in his car and they would be winning races, F1 the past good few years has been won in the factory, not on the track.
Be will never be one of the all time greats, I think that accolade stopped at Schumacher, does Hamilton really measure up to him,? Taking a car that hadn't a hope in hell of winning and dominating in it after just a couple of seasons,
or Senna, Prost, Stewart, even Mansell and Coulthard were better drivers than poor little downtrodden Lewis.

In my opinion we need more Max's in the sport, he takes risks and drives on the edge which makes it far more exciting. I personally think, if the incidents last week were the other way round, Hamilton would not of received any penalty, I think the 15 seconds penalties Max got where over the top.

I think in a few years time, Verstappen will be one of the all time greats, far better than Hamilton.

BREAKING: Car #33 Max Verstappen has been awarded a 10-place grid penalty for out-qualifying car #44 and 7-time World Champion Lewis Hamilton
Only 10 place? it should have been outright disqualification. How dare he

I think the competition is good for Hamilton. Not forgetting this is Max's 7th season and come away empty handed. Beautiful circuit, in the evening.

Ye all you want is competitive and action packed racing a fan. Where its one sided it get boring really fast.

Not really a fan of any of the current drivers tbh. Alonso was last driver was actual fan of.

Well the final race of the season is upon us.
Vonstrapon has claimed pole position with Hamilton close by in his rear view mirror.
The lights go out and all hell lets loose on the first corner with multiple collisions and we have the first safety car intervention of the afternoon.
Whats your predictions of the race and who is going to snatch the holy grail championship.
Hamilton for me and i think vonstrapon will buckle under the pressure, but then again who will get the tactical pitstops right, who knows :unsure: :LOL:.
Let the carnage begin !!!!!!!!
Oh before i forget massive thanks to @joe516 for the excellent work on providing the endless listings as always.

Well the final race of the season is upon us.
Vonstrapon has claimed pole position with Hamilton close by in his rear view mirror.
The lights go out and all hell lets loose on the first corner with multiple collisions and we have the first safety car intervention of the afternoon.
Whats your predictions of the race and who is going to snatch the holy grail championship.
Hamilton for me and i think vonstrapon will buckle under the pressure, but then again who will get the tactical pitstops right, who knows :unsure: :LOL:.
Let the carnage begin !!!!!!!!
Hamilton for me as he’s on tyres that can go longer hopefully Hamilton gets the overtake done on first corner and bottas hopefully can challenge both redbull and a safety car is bound to happen

Back