Formuler to release new box

For £150if that is correct it wants to be better than the shield. They are good boxes but need to move closer to TV android and get proper Netflix licences at that price point instead of running mobile Android in the background
That is just a guess on pricing bud

I know mate. The thing is with these high spec boxes if you don't have a good sound bar and TV it's pretty pointless. I have a fairly good setup but not like @stuss with his new tv
Samsung i actually paid for it unlike B&O still ongoing 😆

For £150if that is correct it wants to be better than the shield. They are good boxes but need to move closer to TV android and get proper Netflix licences at that price point instead of running mobile Android in the background
Oh if that's the case I'll stick with what I have. Not going to spend that much just for IPTV app.

looks quality tho ,not for me yet, paid 145 for GTV a month ago lol
Output Resolution: 4K (3840 x 2160)
CPU : Realtek RTD1319
GPU : ARM G31 MP2
RAM: 4GB DDR4 @2400MHz
Storage: 32GB eMMC
Operating System : Android 10
Video decoder : 4K@60fps, AV1, H.265(HEVC), AVS, H.264(AVC, MVC), Real, MPEG1/2/4, VC-1
Audio decoder : MPEG-1 Layer 1,2,3(2-CH), MPEG-2 Layer 1,2, HE AAC V1/V2
Support Language: Global
DRM : Widevine L1, L3

It is the app you pay for,
But it is very good, and latest models, have a quality remote control..
In 4 years since I tried z7+ only ever had 1 issues Annie ate the remote.

It is the app you pay for,
But it is very good, and latest models, have a quality remote control..
In 4 years since I tried z7+ only ever had 1 issues Annie ate the remote.
Thing is stuss IMPLAYER is pretty much identical tivimate costs £18 lasts forever upto 5 devices. I have got use to the new sheild control all them buttons would just make me loose the head now.

Contacted a provider of z10 pro. Not expected until end of September, was the reply.

Contacted a provider of z10 pro. Not expected until end of September, was the reply.
Isn't there only one official supplier for formuler not going mention it obviously but most know who the big seller of boxes is

Spoke last Monday. The answer was, not what I expected, "presumptuous" of Formuler
Was the exact wording.

I received this email after an enquiry.

Attachments

• 20210902_140428.jpg
    20210902_140428.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 10
Back