Formuler Z10 or Z11?

jazz

Looking for a replacement for my Formuler Z8. Considering a Z10 or Z11 would there much of an improvement? Remote control looks more user friendly?

Go with the z11, I believe the z10 had issues or was not up to expectations and the z11 followed shortly after. I haven't read about much disappoints with the z11 from users feedback.
The new remote is less complicated but as an example, some miss dedicated forward and rewind buttons.

As you say preference
Rolex Or Tudor
Breitling for me lol
Looking for a replacement for my Formuler Z8. Considering a Z10 or Z11 would there much of an improvement? Remote control looks more user friendly?
the only downside to the z11 for some reason mol3 doesn’t like Mac based subs so has to be done via user and password which most providers will support nowadays on formuler boxes

Z11 Pro Max is amazing. It's super slick and does the job well. Only gripe I have is it doesn't support DolbyVision so no good for using it for plex...

I hated the shield pro, tried to like it, but its just too sluggish and the "ads" are annoying!

So, for me, the shield is back in the box and I use a mix of:

Apple TV 4K for general usage
Z11 Pro Max for IPTV when I want HLG support (iptvx on the appletv does this SOMETIMES...but its still buggy..)
Z9X Pro for proper dolby vision playback

Annoying using 3 boxes, probably don't need to. If I had to chose, the appletv 4k does most of everything I need!

Do you have a smart TV? Then you maybe able to have Plex on there and solve Dolby Vision. The problem with Dolby vision is that the company need a license as it's not free and I doubt formuler will be able to support them. Bit like Netflix.

I have all of those boxes and found the Z10 and Z11 to be much more responsive when channel zapping and loading apps.
My streams seem to buffer less but not sure if that is down to the box.

Reactions: m4u
No not really m8, The whole system has had an up grade for mto 2 to mto 3 The graphics, the contents. the systems, all have had a full make-over & more user friendly...

No not really m8, The whole system has had an up grade for mto 2 to mto 3 The graphics, the contents. the systems, all have had a full make-over & more user friendly...

I'd agree with this @m4u its very slick, nice to use and......wife friendly! Win Win.

I went ahead with the Z11 Pro Max. purchase
It's been a nightmare there's so many bugs in the firmware it is unusable for doing any recordings. Now considering going back to my Z8 which was so much better.

Back