Formuler Z10 or Z11?

I went ahead with the Z11 Pro Max. purchase
It's been a nightmare there's so many bugs in the firmware it is unusable for doing any recordings. Now considering going back to my Z8 which was so much better.
Same with z10 from experience regarding recording.

It's been a nightmare there's so many bugs in the firmware it is unusable for doing any recordings. Now considering going back to my Z8 which was so much better.
Are you on formuler group on telegram great for updates bug fixes and always on hand for support

Can't comment on recording as I never use it. But what other bugs out of interest? (touch wood) mines been flawless for the last few months since I got it.

EDIT - there was an issue with 4K channels actually in an early firmware, wouldn't open, but they did sort it quite quickly.

Can't comment on recording as I never use it. But what other bugs out of interest? (touch wood) mines been flawless for the last few months since I got it.

EDIT - there was an issue with 4K channels actually in an early firmware, wouldn't open, but they did sort it quite quickly.
Everything appears to work ok except the recording side.
Recordings fail and the receiver will not go into power off mode after the recording is finished. Decided to return the Z11 and carry on with my Z8.

Everything appears to work ok except the recording side.
Recordings fail and the receiver will not go into power off mode after the recording is finished. Decided to return the Z11 and carry on with my Z8.
The formuler cc are a brilliant box to use haven’t tried recording on mine but I’m gunna try it Saturday for boxing as away for weekend

Back