formuler z10 worst video quality

Oh dear. I thought about one but it's not much of an upgrade from a z8 I have been led to believe.

I have tried it on 3 different TVs one being on latest LG Oled TV but having same issues. I will try a few different settings and see if it improves in any way or form.

Even without the need of upscaling, only disappointment was the colour of the box, its lost the yellow streak.

I have tried it on 3 different TVs one being on latest LG Oled TV but having same issues. I will try a few different settings and see if it improves in any way or form.
It could be a broken tuner, but don't compare tivimate to mytvonline2, used both there is no comparison. Send it back for a replacement

It could be a broken tuner, but don't compare tivimate to mytvonline2, used both there is no comparison. Send it back for a replacement
There are not huge differences between them tivimate,mol2 and buzz app pretty much identical in functionality all do the same stuff although may look a little different from each other.

There are not huge differences between them tivimate,mol2 and buzz app pretty much identical in functionality all do the same stuff although may look a little different from each other.
I have used a lot of apps, on various boxs, just like a lot of people, but opinions will differ, on the Z10, you now download the mytvonline2 app.. perhaps the origional poster may have a bug, in the app, simply format, and d/load again.. or if tried z10 on various tv's it's a device issue . Under 24 hours old so return the box.

I just look at what the apps can do mate all three of them seem to have identical functionality the IQ app is another.

But like you say horses for courses

Back